Limelight Wish List Thread! (Part 1)

This Dress

Extras

29 Likes

I honestly love the clothes from the picture about Aisha and Frank, we need more culture stuff to mixmatch and that HEAD ACCESSORY! :heart_eyes:
What story is that picture from, btw?

Really want bridal dresses to mix match as in ink as well, honestly would be so happy with more mix matching </3

4 Likes

36 Likes

It’s from A little more me and the wedding dresses are from Love on fire

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

Please! Please! Please!
I need them!!!

[quote=“Melani3, post:1, topic:279371, full:true”]
Hey All!

As you may know, we have a weekly art release that brings you new assets from the Episode art library! We try to structure our releases around themes, and what assets are bug-free and ready to go out to everyone determines that. Sometimes we do have flexibility on what’s available, depending on how things are created and approved.

We’ve seen that you all would like a say in what we release, and that you’ve also requested specific assets you’ve seen in our featured stories, and we wanted to make sure you have a voice in our releases.

With that in mind, I’d like to introduce the Limelight Wish List thread!

What’s the Limelight Wish List?

The Wish List is specifically for non-premium Limelight assets you’ve seen on Episode that aren’t yet available in the Writer Portal.

How does it work?

Make a post with a screenshot of an asset you want, whether it’s an outfit, a hairstyle, a facial feature, a background, or an animation in this thread (one per post please) and depending on availability, I’ll choose posts in the thread to grant.

Can I get outfits or assets from gem choices?

Not at this time. The Wish List is for non-gem choice items only.

I don’t have a screenshot, but I do have a description!

Sorry, without the exact picture, it can be hard to find the item you want! With animations, you don’t need a video, just a screenshot and a description of the action is enough.

I’ll be doing our best to release 1 Wish List item a week in addition to our regular release schedule, so keep your eyes out in this thread and our on Thursdays! :eyes:

Putting an item in this thread is not a guarantee that it will be released, but if it fits the above criteria, it will be in the running to be released as a Wish List item.

:sparkles:Wish away!:sparkles:
Melani3

Update: Please don’t put these already-existing Episode asset requests in the feature request section. Keep it here so our team can find them!

If you want something that doesn’t already exist, head over to the feature request section of the forums.
[/quote]

19 Likes

Bedroom background with day and night version, the main character’s grey jacket and the white mug. (Blood Lust)

Messy Bun

Boombox, MC’s crop lemon shirt, shorts, heels and fanny pack/, Isabella’s skirt (pretty sure we don’t have it) shirt and roller skates. (Love Life)
Updo Princess Braid

27 Likes

These backgrounds:

23 Likes
3 Likes

Jack’s top tux from Now Or Never :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Ohhhhh. Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

The should give us the facemask and surgeons frock for the quarantine

8 Likes

Closet background (we only have 1 so far for crying out loud)

19 Likes

27 Likes

Omg yes lmao!

1 Like

i don’t think we have tongues for episode characters really

1 Like

Wrong topic. This thread is for pre-existing assets only. Your suggestion should go in the Art+Animations section of the Feature + Art Suggestions category

3 Likes

31 Likes

Flower bouquet props and animations.

Both pink dresses and MC’s heels, also MC’s sister’s dresses in recolors (blue and yellow)

22 Likes

I recognise this as one of the backgrounds in Jada’s kingdom in Postiviely Princess, and now Perfect Little Housewife

19 Likes