Limelight Wish List Thread! (Part 1)

i csant stop laughing. THE EYES THO !:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

110 Likes

We wouldn’t be able to get the nurse one or half of these lol.

20 Likes

Oof, hopefully we will get them some day :frowning:

16 Likes

xD

9 Likes

Please! PLEASEEEE GIVE MEEEHH THAT GUY PONYTAIL FROM BLOODLUST! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

44 Likes

Please give us the necklace, hoops, and that dress. Like pleaseee

130 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: These would be so perfect for my fantasy story!!!

149 Likes

that ponytail :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

13 Likes

159 Likes

IMG-8860
Trying to screenshot the right moment is hard lol. But I found it.

68 Likes

omg…lol

8 Likes

You’re the b e s t, Episode Team!!!
I love how you listen to our suggestions and requests, this is making me so happy!!!

29 Likes

83 Likes

listen! IM MORE EXCITED N HAPPY AS EVER!!! Gives mee more good time to just work on my story then wait for these new updates to come out then publish. This is amazing :100::100::raised_hands::raised_hands:

@Melani3 u are totally amazing!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::100::100::100::100::100:

12 Likes

I agree!!

7 Likes

The hair, shorts, and top on the Princess.

The circled romper

The ponytail hair

The top, hair, and flower crown

The dresses, shoes, and hair that those two are wearing. Not the MC.

This romper, not sure if it’s gem choice though.

The top, and hair the MC is wearing.

The romper in this, also not sure if it’s a gem choice.

This was free in A Little More Me Two.

101 Likes

89 Likes

I’d really love it if you could put these animations on the wish list, Melani…

(The animation that Talisa is doing, with her arms crossed.)

(The male equivalent for the animation, also to give you guys more of an idea on the animation I mean.)

(Midia’s animation, it looks as though she’s crying. This would be great for emotional scenes. :slightly_smiling_face:)

EDIT: I believe that this one has been released as: sing_pop_cry_nervous. Thank you so much for filling out my Wish List request, Melani3 and the art team!

(I really want this angry hand on hip animation. Shana is doing the talking animation of it, and Rey is doing the idle equivalent.)

(This is another flirting animation that hasn’t been released. I’m talking about the one that Rey’s doing. I’m sorry that I couldn’t get a better picture.)

(Shana’s begging animation.)

There’s also a run_rear animation that a lot of people want, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know that I’m only meant to suggest one thing, but these are a whole lot of animations that I’d be happy about if they were to be released. :slight_smile: And I just know that others will be happy too.

Thank you for this, Episode! This will be a great help for both you AND us! We can get the assets that we’ve been dying to have, and you guys can get a better idea on what we want, meaning better releases!

67 Likes

I think this is pretty good idea, because the assets can come out faster. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

fORGET THE CLOTHES AND HAIR, WE NEED THE HORSE!!!

What story is this??? My story has a lot of horses in it, and overlays are such a pain!

48 Likes