Limelight Wish List Thread!

I think it’s high time we got some more period clothing for stories based a long time ago.

Dresses:

White sleeping gown:

Yellow undergarment:

Shirts:

Dancing animation:

Props:

Maid dress and her hat thing:

28 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

yesss! we need that ug

2 Likes

The dresses on the two girls in the front.

21 Likes

Background image and hairstyle of girl on the right. It’s from OMG I kissed a superstar. The hair is not a gem choice. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Background image and pool water overlay please. Featured in OMG I kissed a superstar.

15 Likes

time to bring back this dresses. and that jacket :heart_eyes:. we would very much like to have them.

17 Likes

That background is not an Episode background, it’s too realistic to be an Episode made background. Also some of the featured artists use creator made assets or bought assets.

3 Likes

This background image please :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Background image and overlay from OMG I kissed a superstar please :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Top and hairstyle from OMG I kissed a Superstar. Both are not Gem choices :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We have the top

9 Likes

Background and overlay from OMG I kissed a superstar please :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Background image please :slight_smile:

14 Likes

background image please :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Props :
Screenshot_20200412_010104 Screenshot_20200703_172148 Screenshot_20200613_110026

Screenshot_20191024_080303

21 Likes

i want the green dress as well as the animation

2 Likes

wait so all the outfits are free now? i just spent so much time getting gems for that

1 Like

no, they have been removed from the story and replaced with clothes we have in the catalog

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Not til the day you die!!! Please only until we get it!!!

1 Like