[Limelight] Wishlist 2022 Thread!

In case you’ve never seen the Wishlist before, here’s exactly how it works. If you have, nothing’s changed, feel free to keep wishing!

As you may know, we have a weekly art release that brings you new assets from the Episode art library! We try to structure our releases around themes, and what assets are bug-free and ready to go out to everyone determines that. Sometimes we do have flexibility on what’s available, depending on how things are created and approved.

We’ve seen that you all would like a say in what we release , and that you’ve also requested specific assets you’ve seen in our featured stories , and we wanted to make sure you have a voice in our releases.

What’s the Limelight Wish List?

The Wish List is specifically for non-premium Limelight assets you’ve seen on Episode that aren’t yet available in the Writer Portal.

How does it work?

Make a post with a screenshot of an asset you want, whether it’s an outfit, a hairstyle, a facial feature, a background, or an animation in this thread and depending on availability, I’ll choose posts in the thread to grant.

Can I get outfits or assets from gem choices?

Not at this time. The Wish List is for non-gem choice items only.

I don’t have a screenshot, but I do have a description!

Sorry, without the exact picture, it can be hard to find the item you want! With animations, you don’t need a video, just a screenshot and a description of the action is enough.

I’ve seen an item on the app, and I REALLY want it. Can I make my own thread?

Please don’t put these already-existing Episode asset requests in the feature request section. Keep it here so our team can find them!

I want to ask for something I’ve never seen on Episode before! Is here the right place?

If you want something that doesn’t already exist, head over to the feature request section of the forums. That’s where we get our information on what you’re most interested in that doesn’t already exist!

We’ll keep doing our best to include Wish List items as part of our regular releases, so keep your eyes out in this thread and on Thursdays! :eyes:

Putting an item in this thread is not a guarantee that it will be released, but if it fits the above criteria, it will be in the running to be released as a Wish List item.

:sparkles:Wish away!:sparkles:

61 Likes

new wishlist for 2022?

35 Likes

31 Likes

Outfit

44 Likes

This dress :dress:

58 Likes

omg my moment to shine
week 13 of asking for this animation!! (not the outfit :pleading_face:) also it’s been a while since we got a new animation :eyes:

39 Likes

The skirt and background, please!

50 Likes

Stil beggin for the climbing animation @Tory

60 Likes

22 Likes

These outfits

51 Likes

37 Likes

41 Likes

51 Likes

The girls outfit

36 Likes

The flowers prop

48 Likes

The dress

31 Likes

These jeans! :blush:

49 Likes

This outfit

42 Likes

This dress

32 Likes

Hello! Is it ok to wish for a new hair colors? Like the ones that are in ombre style?
Kiki

15 Likes