Limelight Writing Experience

Is it me or does anybody else just like limelights,new updated hair and the diversity and doesn’t really like writing in it

2 Likes

I like writing in Limelight, personally cause hot ass characters. But, it looks much better than INK lol. I have a story that I began writing in LL, but has been put on hold while I do my contest entry. But, so far, the writing experience has been enjoyable. Just really limited, which isn’t helpful for a fantasy story. I have to often be creative or make do what they have. I’m thinking of just waiting a few more months till they have more fantasy related stuff.

5 Likes

Hmm, I appreciate your opinion :kiss:

Same I choose limelight over ink but I do respect all the ink fans aswell

1 Like

I love my story (ink) and will not stress finishing it, but I can’t wait until it’s done so I can start a new story in LL. Ink is just so… limiting.

2 Likes

I prefer the look of INK and I think the animations look better (the punch actually looks like a punch and not like a dance move. No one punches that slow, people! Plus, no one walks with bent legs like that), but there’s so much more variety on LL that makes it worth using

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

Ikr :joy: LL animations look so robotic/fake (no offense to LL fans :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

I love LL, but the animation names are unnecessarily long and they all kind of blend into each other.

Like I be tryna find 1 angry animation and 276 pop up with similar names like talk_argue_angry & talk_argument_angry (idek if I got the names right). It makes finding specific animations a headache.

And the scaling. Good Lord, the scaling :persevere:

2 Likes

I’m the opposite lol. I like playing around in ink because it has so many nice clothes and I don’t feel limited when creating outfits. However I don’t writing in ink because it’s hard to make the characters look different and they just end up looking like clones of each other.

1 Like