Limited cc multiple template help

Hi there, is anyone able to direct me to a template that is multiple characters, but limited cc and you cannot change hair colour, eye colour or skin colour please??

Or if anyone knows anyone that makes them, or knows how to make them… I would really appreciate it.

It’s cc for 4 characters! Xxx

2 Likes

You should try @/Dara.Amarie 's website. :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

There is only full cc on there I was looking for limited but four people :slight_smile: sorry I’m new to episode so if I’m being silly just tell me haha… thankyou though!

What are the 4 genders and I’ll try (:

1 Like

2 male and 2 female please! :innocent:
Omg thanks so much :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Limelight!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here are two of mine. All you have to do is use the find and replace feature and change “FEMALECHAR” into the names of the female characters and “MALECHAR” into the names of the male characters. Because I use labels with the characters names in it, there should be no duplicate labels and you can use the same template for as many characters as you’d like.

Limited Female Character Customization Template:

Limited Male Character Customization Template:

1 Like

Oh my gosh thankyou so much!! Who am I crediting in my story for it? :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

If you could just credit my instagram (@samaria.writes) that would be absolutely fantastic! At the very end of all customization, I’d just add a reader message to do so!

1 Like

I absolutely will… thankyou so much again! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.