My other thread was closed and archived so I had to create a new one!
If you would like a personalized CC template, reply down below with what you want/don’t want in the template and I will create one for you. Please specify if it’s for male or female, and INK or Limelight.
You must copy and paste the template into your script first!
Then you need to change the template’s character name to your character’s name.
Follow these instructions in order :
- Highlight “FEMALEAVATAR” or “MALEAVATAR” in your script
- Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard (Cmd + F for Macs)
- A small grey box will pop up, click on ALL first!
- Type in your character’s name in all caps
"No eyebrows exist"
If you are getting an error message saying that “no eyebrows” exist (or any other feature doesn’t exist), these are the 3 reasons why you would be getting that error:
- The system does not recognize the character name. You either didn’t change the template’s name to your own character’s name, you misspelled your character’s name, or you have not created that character yet.
- You are using a male character in a female template (and vise versa)
- You are using an INK template in a Limelight story (and vise versa)
"No labels exist"
If you are getting warning messages saying that NO LABELS EXIST, then that means you put the template inside of a choice or if/elif/else code. Templates have labels and labels cannot be inside of brackets. You will need to place the template outside of the choice, then put a goto inside the choice that leads to the first label of the template. CLICK HERE for an example of how to do that.