✨ Limited Edition Outfits Now Available For Use! ✨

Hey everyone! :wave:
I am proud to announce that I have released the first LIMITED EDITION SET to my Character Drive!
Need any badass assassins for your story? Or maybe some cool villains? These characters could be yours to use.

MEET THE :dagger:MIDNIGHT RAIDERS!!:dagger:

Please note: These characters and outfits may be free to use, but they are of my design and may only be used if proper credit is given. (tag my instagram: @crimsoncat_writes)

You can access my Drive by clicking this link: Character Drive Doc - Google Docs

The Midnight Raiders can be found by clicking on the Limited Edition Sets folder.

Keep in mind that this set contains original characters that had some of their features altered to create the set. Be sure to check their original details in the Character Details folder. :relaxed:

Be sure to also take a look at the Character Bios folder to see what each characters’ relationship is with the others.

These guys’ll only be available until April 17th so if you wanna use them, get their details quickly!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hope you have fun with them! :sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

That looks so amazing! You have good taste in bad*ss outfits :smiley:

2 Likes

Can I use them after the 17th of April?

You shoukd definitely open up an outfit shop beachse your so good at creating outfits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My drive is kinda like an outfit shop. At least the one section kinda :sweat_smile:
I’m pretty proud of it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s great to hear that your proud it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I was just saying that you should open an outfit shop on the forums :blush:

1 Like

I might :thinking::man_shrugging:

1 Like