Limited R4R, lets help each other out : D

I just revamped my story and to get it out there I thought of doing R4R, this will be beneficial for me and those who participate.

However, it is limited. I find it hard to fully commit so I will only be doing this with 5 stories, and I will only read 3 chapters as my story is only 3 chapters. After I read 3 chapters, I will PM you a screenshot and give you a brief review : D

Criteria:
1- The story must be in INK
2- The story must not glorify toxic behaviour/actions

My story:
Name: Flash (complete)
Author: Hxxd → @hx.episode
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Chapters: 3
Description: You see a chain of events, but who do they belong to, and what do they mean? You’re out on a mission in search for vengeance, will you find what you’re looking for?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778327886692352
Cover:
Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.12.26

Waiting List
  1. Silent LOVE → @0Mina0
  2. How to Get Revenge on Your Ex → @KanaMoon

Lets help each other out : D
If I really like your story I will also promote it on my instagram story

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I’d love to r4r
Story Name: Silent LOVE
Author Name: Mina
Chapters: 3
Style: LL (Not ink but i thought i’d give it a try)
Genre: LGBTQ+
Summary: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376
Cover:

1 Like

I would love to have an R4R with you!

Here’s my story! It’s a pure comedy story, full of laughs and no romance. Hope whoever stumbles upon it will enjoy reading it!

Title: How to Get Revenge on Your Ex

Genre: Comedy

Summary: Life is hell for you and you know who to blame, your Ex! With a bit of creativity and the help of your friends, you go on an adventure to get your revenge!

OMG! I suddenly realized that you would only read Ink stories and mine’s not. Sorry. Are you still willing to do an R4R? If not, you can withdraw my story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.