Line123462 outline contest

so I have decided to make my own outline contest.

Rules

• No stealing other people’s work no way.
  • No drama,
  • Have fun
    .* You May add or take away anything you want to the outline.
  • You are allowed to use it in your story if you give credit

@Epi_Info congrats on the first place. can you please pm me your story and then we can talk about your art work

1 place

il read your story
an artwork of your own choice (in for my abilities )

@MG_789 congrats on the second place. can you please pm your story. and then we can talk about you art work

2 place

ill read your story
an outline of your own choice(in for my abilities )
what can of outline you want

only two took part in the contest I am kinda disappointed in that

3 place

ill read your story

deadline 25 Juni

edits its sleeves not bracelets. of course, if you wanna make them bracelets go for it. be as creative as you can be. I just wanted to mention since two has made it bracelets.

art

I decide to make a cute lesbian couple since its pride month

@Jeremy can you please close this. contest over

9 Likes

1 Like

thats pretty

1 Like

:tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

only 3 days back. should I tag someone? would others please tag someone.

1 Like

I’ll join! :blush:

1 Like

sorry to bother people. Its alright if no one wanna join I just try to get life in here

@Turtle_Cat @phlegmatic, @Cassandra_Dean, @Chocolate_Mama, @NellyFromEpisode, @Neptune, @Mouse.Episode, @Linlin330, @Luio, @lanafrazer_episode, @Toxic.Dreams, @keiji @Wingsoffire, @Em546, @Saila, @xetic, @raindrvps, @crocsbby, @epyjayda, @CalyPhina, @Shuka, @Maria.StoryWritter, @Bethany1, @EX064IG, @Bridi, @Bumblebree, @Goku, @Rosezombiefreak, @Captain_vanilla, @LariYaa, @rubywrites, @Unicorngirl2, @talesbyrose, @sofia2, @Epi.milkyway, @Problematic_Patrick, @PropertyofNae, @Ghosty, @Talu, @XOXOXO, @Baby_Blue, @coco.xhic, @UltimaW, @Aims1141, @Aims.Episode, @Jany, @eilyk, @Gamer_Gurl, @EpisodeGamer1, @CelestialMoon, @Raybadem, @Mashia, @Sophbee, @puma, @Jayl, @Killerfrost, @Malukah, @anj, @shyshy1014, @Ray_Edwin, @RandomRainbowLily, @Nicci1, @ShortneyShadow, @paigebarr, @lvqbrl, @Abimations4, @NattySin, @Erika_R, @EpisodeMirana, @anonymouuss, @xApplex, @_haruka, @Fatima_Alstar23, @LanaAugustine, @Fernanda2, @Silver_Shadow, @_Nasia, @Zelda04, @mothatrucka, @Ayvery, @JessicaJaleres, @SakuraCheam, @esturiia, @Cookies1, @xxcookiexx, @Arlys, @24aya, @abygail.bauman, @EllasStorys, @LunaRose, @moonlight_fanatic, @AuthorMDWrites, @NDWrites, @inkkee, @MagixQueenie, @estherdekker, @jassie12dw, @Cami_epy, @PropertyofNae.

11 Likes

What’s the tag for…nvm

2 Likes

Sorry, but I’m not interested. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Not interested, sorry.

1 Like

Outline contest. ( I stole the tag list from another outline contest)

Mhm. Ok

2 Likes

I can’t be able to join due to circumstances sorry

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t think I’m able to enter thank you for tag tho :innocent::heart:

1 Like

can’t join sorry though

1 Like

oof yeah i probably wont be able to join either, im like shoulder deep in stuff i need to try and get done rn :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Sorry, not interested. Thanks for the tag though :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Oof, I can’t join I’m super busy with other things and school :sweat_smile: Thanks for the tag though :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll try but extremely busy with stuff

1 Like

Do you have Instagram?

1 Like