List of amazing ARTISTS you can COMMISSION! ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ž

โ€๊—ฅ๏ฝž๊—ฅโ€ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹๐Ž ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„! โ€๊—ฅ๏ฝž๊—ฅโ€

โ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ:โž
I wanted to open this topic because I know many authors on here struggle to find artists who create such gorgeous art pieces (that would perfectly fit the theme of your story and cover) and because Iโ€™ve been in the art community for a long time and know many artists with such beautiful art styles, I decided to make a list of all of the artists that any authors can commission for the cover/s and/or art scenes for their stories!

โ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž/๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ:โž

Iโ€™m aware that some may be disappointed by this list because NONE of these artists will allow you to commission them unless you pay which is not wrong at all. I donโ€™t think some people understand that just as how coding and writing your stories take so much time and effort, itโ€™s the same for artists that create beautiful pieces of work- it takes hours and hours to complete every artwork of theirs. Itโ€™s actually very disrespectful when some people request for artist to have โ€œno feeโ€ if you want to commission them. I get it, you might not have the money to but itโ€™s genuinely not right to do so. And some people on here search for artists that have โ€œamazingโ€ art styles to commission, again while it being free at the same time for them. But I hate to break it to you, if you want art that actually looks beautiful, gorgeous youโ€™re going to have to pay for it. Things that are usually free equal to the same in the quality of the art, if that makes sense. I wasnโ€™t trying to be rude, but this is an issue that needs to be addressed because as a digital artist myself I find it very disrespectful. Thank you if youโ€™ve read and understood this :revolving_hearts:

:cherries: Some artists may not be taking any comms currently but I will continue to update this list once Iโ€™ve noticed that theyโ€™re taking comms again! ~ :blossom:

:wilted_flower: STYLE/S: anime/manhwa check their profiles

Click on the artistsโ€™ usernames :point_down: :point_down: to go to their profiles<3

โ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง:โž

I will continue to find and add more artists on here that you can commission that I believe are fit to be on this list.

These artists are absolutely talented and their art is so beautiful so Iโ€™d recommend commissioning them to draw your cover/s and/or art scenes ! You can DM to ask when they may reopen commissions otherwise Iโ€™ll update the list when they reopen them!

This is very helpful for those authors that have Instagram but if you DO NOT have Instagram and youโ€™d like to commission any one of these artists above, worry not! They may have email addresses which you can use to contact them instead of DMing them on IG! + contact them to know about info on prices since it differs on the complexity of the type of comm you want :clapping: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

You wonโ€™t regret commissioning any of these artists! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts:

Make sure to head to their profiles if you want to see examples of their art <3

11 Likes

ty ty

1 Like

Hey, I compiled a sectioned list of different artist from Instagram quite some time ago (so some usernames may be outdated):

You could add to your list from mine if youโ€™d like to? (:

3 Likes

When I look for the artists- it shows me this

Ah, I see. It might take a little while to update then.

Oki! I will try again laterโ€ฆthank-you for telling me.:blue_heart:

1 Like

No problem :revolving_hearts:

Sure, Iโ€™ll check your list out too, thank you :blush:

1 Like

Ah, the same thing that happened to @bxllagray happens to me as well! It doesnโ€™t load your list for some reason );

Bump :wilted_flower:

extra deets

these styles are in manhwa style in case you wanted to know ! You can check their profiles out for more info :revolving_hearts::snowflake:

• Names that havenโ€™t been provided with links to their profile is bc Iโ€™m not sure if theyโ€™ll ever take comms (they look like they do but not 100% sure) you can contact them to ask though.
1 Like

Bump :wilted_flower:

1 Like