List of coding that may help you!

That’s what I’m here for! :rofl:

tbh I don’t even know how to use coordinates for zooms- but it’s kinda like spot directing, right?

2 Likes

once you will learn it with coordinates you will never get back to this zooms.:wink::wink::sweat_smile: At last I completely abandoned it since I do now more advanced zoomimg. But as you said its good for beginers!

And yes its like spot directing - you zoom in the preview window.

2 Likes

It’s funny because until now I’ve always put the coordinates, previewed the scene and then changed manually the numbers until it wasn’t exactly where I wanted it.
I feel kinda stupid rn :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I actually use both of them. It kind of depends on the mood I’m in, sometimes I’ll be super lazy so I’ll go the easier route, but others I’m ready to code like, 100 chapters in 10 minutes so I’ll do the more advanced route, you can kind of tell how I’m feeling by looking at my coding :sweat_smile:

And this is for everything I code, not even just zooms

1 Like

Bump!

How do you code someone leaving a scene while doing an animation? I’m using run_super_speed_loop. Sorry, I’m a newbie to coding and I’m not even sure if I’ll ever complete a full episode :upside_down_face:
It says it’s correct, but the character never does it. They just walk out instead of running.

1 Like

Do you know about the walking to spot?

no not really

I think you can set a speed. Try this:
@CHARACTER exits right in # AND CHARACTER does it while animation

Where the # is, you put a number, like 4, 9, 2, etc. That’s how long it takes for the character to run out.

1 Like

Ok! lemme try that

1 Like

I don’t know if you can combine the two. I think you need to use spot when you use in # but I could be wrong.

1 Like

YAY IT WORKED! Thank you!

2 Likes

Oh… okay.

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I just heard so many people say stuff about using advanced commands with basic ones but if it work then ok. But in general spotting is so much better.

1 Like

Here is stuff on spot walking since it is so useful to learn.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Bump!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.