List of stories where choice matters and others - Part 1

Hi,

I have seen people especially those who are new to Episode looking for good stories and the stories where choices matter are much more fun to read. So here I am going to list few of them which I have read and they turned out to be really nice and many of them are short stories. In some choices won’t matter but are really great read. :grin::smile:

The below list is for mystery/thriller/horror

1. Malware and Murder
  2. Mysterious: Life or Death
  3. The Jungle
  4. Haunted: The Gift
  5. Stranded
  6. 911: Call Me If You Can
  7. All Hallows : Trick or Deceased
  8. The Treasure of San Javier
  9. The Secret of Rain (Choices don’t matter and gems are required in many choices)
  10. Saving Amelia
  11. The One Year Escape: Kidnapped (Choices don’t matter)
  12. The Cardboard House
  13. Thriller: Ghostwriter
  14. Maternal Instincts
  15. Cyberstalk and Cyberstalk 2
  16. Thriller: Hello?
  17. Thriller: The Disappearance of Olivia Thatcher
  18. Save Our Souls
  19. Dead Roses
  20. Midnight - It comes at 12 am
  21. Melrose (Choices don’t matter. It is based on abuse)
  22. I’m just a girl (Choices don’t matter. It is based on abuse too)
  23. Infamous (It is kind of comedy mystery, a weird combo I know :see_no_evil: but it is really nice)
  24. Haunted: Jamie & I

Romcom or Drama stories where choices matter. Not many that I have come across but here’s a couple of them and some where choices don’t matter.

1. The blank page (Choices matter)
  2. Thirteen letters (Choices matter)
  3. Bound to You
  4. Faking Death
  5. Saving Grace
  6. I Despise You
  7. Seven Roses
  8. If only she knew
  9. Iridescent
  10. A Fetish for Perfection
  11. Connect the Dots (She writes pretty long chapters, really fun to read and the story so far is amazing)
  12. Losing You (People who have seen The Vow will definitely like this story)
  13. Read My Lips
  14. My Episode Lover
  15. Until I Met You (There are two different stories with the same name by Jaylen and Jade. I’d recommend both)
  16. I Feel it Coming
  17. The Pregnancy Game
  18. Deep Desire
  19. Not Interested
  20. The Girl Upstairs
  21. Precious Mistake
  22. Rebounding with Bad (Just a disclaimer It’s been long since the author has updated so read at your risk :zipper_mouth_face:)
  23. The New Girl (Same case as above)

So yeah, I came to know about all these stories during my break of a month (Seriously, I am not jobless :joy: :sweat_smile:). I’d be happy if these recommendations helps anyone. If I have missed any story feel free to add them so I get a chance to read them too. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Reading!!!

12 Likes

Thank you so much for mentioning The Jungle and Haunted The Gift. I’m incredibly flattered :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for mentioning Saving Amelia! :heart:

1 Like

Hey no problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I am going slow with The Jungle because after this I won’t have any stories left where choices affect the story. :stuck_out_tongue: Loving it so far :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You are welcome. Can’t wait for next update of Maternal Instincts. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I didn’t want to read it in spotlight version so… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

No problem. :smile: Great story so far. :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Lol, well I do have more stories with choices that matter :joy: Equality (10 chapters) and Slayer (13 chapters). Both are complete and choices matter for romance and endings. You also get gender choice in Equality and sexuality choice in Slayer. Also my newest story, Reality (15 chapters so far and not yet complete) choices matter for the ending. Then my next story which will be released at the end of the month for the College Days contest, will also have choices that matter. You may get the gist, I write stories with choices that matter :rofl::rofl::rofl:
My first story, Can Love Strike? (10 chapters and complete) The choices in the last chapter determine which of 4 endings you get. Not sure if thats what youre looking for though :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

So basically all your stories are the kind that I want to read :rofl: Thank you for increasing my list and yes I was looking for such kind only! :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Will start to read all your stories :star_struck:

1 Like

Ty ty
I hope some include CC
I read some already but now i got others to look at

1 Like

You’re welcome. :smile: In mystery/thriller where I have specifically mentioned choices don’t matter there they don’t rest all the stories they matter. In romcom/drama it’s the opposite. They matter only in first two stories. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for including mine! :heart_eyes: All my stories have choices that matter and I am glad to see you and others appreciate that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll definitely read them! :smile:

1 Like

anymore stories? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I highly recommend you read ‘The Courageous’ by @epy.cass (her instagram) !! It’s amazing & choice matters :blush:

1 Like

I love all of them but in HD only its better

1 Like

These are few more stories that I have come across. You should definitely give them a try. :grin::wink:

1. See the Real Me
  2. A New Start (Choices matter)
  3. Nanny For A Year
  4. Stripped
  5. The Infected (Choices matter)
  6. Reunited
  7. Euphoric Mistakes
1 Like

Yeah I definitely will. I’d even put your story under recommended list. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

I recently finished reading this story. It really did made me cry. :disappointed_relieved::slightly_frowning_face:
Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smile: