List of SWY entries (drop your entries!)

Hiii everyone! I have seen people do this with other contests but not with SWY so drop your entry here so I could make a list of entries so it will be easier to find contest entries when they come out!

LIST OF ENTRIES:

16 Likes

โ€ขTitle: SWY: The Villainโ€™s Version
โ€ขGenere: fantasy
โ€ขAuthors : Jane Bennett and Dominique Seth Da Silva
โ€ขchoices: matter
โ€ขCustomisation: yes
โ€ขInstagram handles : @janebennet.writes
@bringer_of_chocolate_biscuits_
โ€ขDescription: Torn between her birthright and what she truly desires, Gloriana is next in line to take over her fathers kingdom. A future queen with a brother has never been heard of before. The road paved before her is not easy, for every choice she makes deems her as the villan of the kingdom. It becomes even more difficult when her gorgeous but unavailable Knight in shining armor is glued to her hip. Does she choose her kingdom or does she choose what she truly desires; him?

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread :hugs::heart:
๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ: SWY: If I were you

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: In order to stay in college, Hayley is forced to study economics with the golden boy Kevin. But what happens when they switch bodies? How will they live someone elseโ€™s life?

๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ป๐“ฎ: Fantasy/Comedy/Romance

โ€ข2 LI (M&F)

โ€ขCC

โ€ขSounds & Music

โ€ขPoint System, Choices matter, Mini games

Story will be published sometime in Octoberโœจ

My ig: @epi.ksu

3 Likes

Title:- SWY: Law Hearts

Genre:- Romance

Author:- Aditi Sharma

Choice:- Minor and doesnโ€™t matter

Customisation:- Full CC

Insta:- @aditi_writes_episode

Description:- Audrey Summers, NYCโ€™s most promising lawyer has to work on a case with the last person she expected. Will she fall for his irresistible charms and, is history going to repeat itself?

Cover:- Done by @melaniesmall

Hope you like it and give my story a read.

As I am a new author there might be some errors or mistake in the script.

There might be a few grammatical mistakes as English is not my native language.

Release date:- Soon

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread ! <3

SWY: Cross My Mind
Description - The return of a serial killer is the big break sheโ€™s been preparing for. But no preparation is enough for being paired with a genius who was forced to quitโ€ฆ ex-detective Cross.

My Instagram: @/camie.writes (for story updates and sneak peaks)

I hope to release the story in the last week of September :)) good luck to all those who are participating!

2 Likes

๐™Ž๐™’๐™”: ๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ :cloud_with_rain:

Small Cover

by @_artemis.epixode and @EpisodeParadise

Moodboard

by @twizzlestix.stories and @episodeparadise

๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ: Romance & Drama

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Marriage isnโ€™t your first priority. But after running into him a few times, you get stuck in an arranged marriage with ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. With almost nothing in common, can you two survive this?

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ: Ep 1-3 out now! :sparkles: click here for link

๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€:

• Female MC and 1 Male LI
  • Full CC for MC (customize MCโ€™s name) and LI
  • Some choices matter (LI points and etc.)
  • 2 endings

Check out my IG @jspencer.writes for updates, sneak peeks and, etc. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Some tags of people who may have an entry.

Sorry if you donโ€™t want to be tagged, I just thought you might be interested to put your entryโ€ฆ[/spoiler][spoiler]Also, this isnโ€™t my thread so try not to reply to me lol. Youโ€™re free to post whenever youโ€™re ready to do so.

tags

@Rolayne @lidezutt @ciaraxoxoc @Yoshi @Bruine @Lilyarts @Akanksha.writes @Lana.epi.9 @Emma_episode_03 @Youngbl00d

5 Likes

Also, this isnโ€™t my thread so try not to reply to me lol. Youโ€™re free to post whenever youโ€™re ready to do so.

tags

@CassiCat @PamV18 @Daewritesepisode @alisepisode @AnnC @StoryWriter10 @KaceyHarris15 @tessierae @Kofepu @tammy_m_b

3 Likes

Also, this isnโ€™t my thread so try not to reply to me lol. Youโ€™re free to post whenever youโ€™re ready to do so.

more tags

@saleemepi6 @Jarec @TheFantasizedGirl @Heartquisitor @v.h_episode @Shona4b @Lea-write @Athlin @Amela1

4 Likes

Hi! Thank you for the tag and for the post!

Iโ€™m still not sure if Iโ€™ll make it in time, but here it goes!

:black_nib: Title : SWY: Pneuma
:performing_arts: Genre : Sci-fi, romance, adventure
:open_book: Summary : Lucienโ€™s will to live reignites when the noble IAPP teams him up with two irritatingly endearing fellows. But with all the dangers the crew must face, can they protect one another?

Also, hereโ€™s a pic of the MC and the two LIs heโ€™ll be stuck with, as the cover is in the works :flushed:

Feel free to follow me on Instagram for more information about the characters and the overall state of the story! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

:v:t2:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not entering @EPIC_ICE

1 Like

thank you for the mention @EPIC_ICE !

iโ€™m joining the SWY contest but i donโ€™t have all details planned out yet so iโ€™ll most my entry later :))

1 Like

Thank you for the tag. And thank you for doing this. This is our entry.

Cover done by @Ahanaa.

๐•‹๐•š๐•ฅ๐•๐•– : ๐•Š๐•Ž๐• : โ„‚๐•’๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™ ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ง๐•– (๐•ƒ๐•ƒ)

๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’† : ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’š, ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†, ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚

๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ : ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š-๐’ˆ๐’-๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’‚๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’“-๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’; ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“?

๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“: ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ & ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’†

๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† : ๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† (๐‘ถ๐’„๐’•๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ 7)

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š?
โ€ข ๐‘ถ๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
โ€ข ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐‘ช ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐‘ช ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
โ€ข ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ( ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’“, ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” )
โ€ข๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐’…๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚
โ€ข ๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“

๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ: @/ahana.d.episode._ & @/saleem.episode

Follow us on IG to get more sneak peeks of our story. And all the very best to all those who are entering. :blush::blush:

4 Likes

oops, my bad. Iโ€™ll take out the tag :green_heart:

1 Like

thank you for the tag but exactly what youngbl00d said (:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag โ€ฆ Iโ€™ll post in some time as Iโ€™ve not made any story cards or videos yet :sweat_smile::blush:

1 Like

I will share the details soon tooโ€ฆ almost done with story cardsโ€ฆ working on chapters
Thanks for the tag @EPIC_ICE

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, hereโ€™s mine.

:point_right: SWY: Too Clumsy To Handle

:point_right: Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama

:point_right: Description: You enter a famous contest by accident, only to find out a contestant as clumsy as you is in your team. Will you fight for your country or will your clumsiness take over? [romcom]

Cover art done by @/Qettix, give her a follow on Instagram: @emily_jo_art

:point_right: What to expect?
โ€ข full CC of both the MCs
โ€ข minigames
โ€ข point system
โ€ข timed choices
โ€ข LGBTQ+ representation
โ€ข choice of gender LI
โ€ข option for music/sound on/off
โ€ข option for flash on/off
โ€ข compatible for tablet/phone devices

:point_right: Want to know more or keep posted? Check out my Instagram: @emma.writes.episode

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag
Here 's my entry

Title SWY: STRONGER TOGETHER

Description Once divided, two heirs must come together to defeat evil and restore good for their world. Can they pull this quest off successfully? Mystery, lies, and deception await.

Genre fantasy (rom/com)

Cover cover made my @/ParisAroha
Follow @parisarohaart on ig

What can you expect ?
Full CC for mc and li
Mini games
Point systems
Art scenes
No gems choice (except for bonus scenes, support me and purchase points)
Multiple endings
Release soon

6 Likes