List your issues about episode's cringy cliches (Temp closed because of flaggin') : cri :

THAT’S the most likely scenario lmao

3 Likes

I’m probs gonna make a story bout that called Cliche vs Reality

4 Likes

Here’s the classic:
Boy slams girl against wall
Boy: You’re mine and only mine…
Girl blushes
Quick kiss
Reality:
Boy slams girl against wall
Boy: You’re mine and only mine…
Girl face turns into: image
Girl: Boy, What did you just say to me!? And I know you didn’t just push me against no wall!

18 Likes

Actually lmao no man gon push me into a wall and say that like i’m his hairbrush or whatever

3 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Referring to that:
Boy: Wear this…
Girl: (revealing…) Okay❤️
IRL:
Boy: Wear this dress! I like it.
Girl: What do you think I am!?!!?

7 Likes

REPRESENT! (Off-Topic)
Male: I like my girls petite…
Female: I like my men respectful

9 Likes

Do you mind if I use this dialogue in my story? It’s hilarious. I can credit you if you want.

7 Likes

Yup just credit me at RU

2 Likes

I AGREE!!! I’m sick of reading stories about pregnancy, popular girls, gangs/mafias, bad boys, and more.

5 Likes

I agree with most of those, except one. I pride myself on the fact that I took the mafia “genre” and stripped it of the cliches. I made it realistic. I do not glorify or romanticize anything. My characters are relatable. They have depth and layers that the other stories do not have. I essentially turned it into something beautifully tragic. This is all based on what my readers tell me. I understand the dislike for most of the stories, but please understand that not every story should be classified as “not written well”. My story exists because I was sick of all of it and wanted to bring everyone something different. What I ended up with is a unique story that I am told is not like anything else on Episode.

5 Likes

Omg you are the few people that can make a story with reality, you are underrated, what’s the story called so I can read

2 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: My story is called “Shadow Hunter: World On Fire”

6 Likes

Shitt b, that looks frikin goood

2 Likes

Checking it out ASAP

1 Like

cough So do I. cough

1 Like

Thank you so much! I would love to hear what you think about it, if you check it out. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I would love to hear what you think about it. . :purple_heart:

1 Like

And you know what else I hate in cliche stories? When a mc is in a love triangle and has 2 love interest to themselves, the mc is either fighting with the love interest or flirting/making out with the love interest but this is where the annoying part comes in, when the mc sees the love interest with someone else and acts like the love interest is cheating on the mc. But suddenly it’s OK when the mc kisses as much guys as she want just because she’s in a love triangle :triumph::roll_eyes:

9 Likes

The nerd and the popular one

2 Likes