List your issues about episode's cringy cliches (Temp closed because of flaggin') : cri :

Lmao actually the way to sum up most romantic stories on episode :joy:

3 Likes

My issues with cliché stories are:

1. The MC is so co-dependent and literally does nothing herself.
  2. Out of nowhere, the bad boy (whom she’s been in love with since forever btw) likes her, too
  3. She’s a nerd just because she wears glasses, has her hair in a ponytail and doesn’t wear short skirts
  4. The random pregnancies. Is it really fucking possible that no one knows about protection? How unrealistic is this?
  5. Many MCs have no personality. They’re typical, plain high school teenage girls with the same teenage drama, maybe stuck in a love triangle. I’d like to learn about their hobbies, I’d like to know who they are without bad boys and drama.
11 Likes

As someone who absolutely adores the Fantasy Genre…
If I see one more Wolf story… I’m gonna lose it.
“She got taken by the Alpha Male!!”
I literally don’t care

10 Likes

Omg yes, like what they do outside their badboy love life

1 Like

I hate the Alpha male shit soooooo much, omg people have their own lives, stop controlling themmm

2 Likes

omg ik it’s so annoying they all go like this

@MC: you just killed my whole pack!
@BAD ALPHA: yes because you have special powers that you have no idea about but i need you as my mate.

3 years later

@MC: ok it’s our 18th birthday tomorrow, let’s escape from this abuse tonight so we can find our real mate.
@INNER WOLF: ok i’ve magically got all the power i need tonight and not any other night.
@MC: (manages to escape somehow even though she’s really injured. then without realising it goes onto another packs land) omg what are we going do.
@BETA from the good alphas pack: (mind link) Alpha i’ve found a rouge she looks really injured.
@GOOD ALPHA: Ok take her to the pack hospital.

the mc wakes up in a hospital and then freaks out. the good alpha walks in but doesn’t know that they are mates since they are both masking their scents.

@MC: who are you are you gonna hurt me?
@GOOD ALPHA: no just tell me who you are and drop your scent.
@MC: (unmasks scent)
@GA: we’re mates.
@MC: (rejects but ends up excepting.)

Then some random bitch from the pack is really jelous and tries to break them up but they stay together. then the mc tells him about her old pack then they come back to get her but she discovers her powers. her old alpha takes her and tries to mark her but she kills him and then they all live happily ever after.

haha that was rubbish but i tried😂

9 Likes

Lmao that was so good and accurate :two_hearts:

haha thanks💗

1 Like

OMG GUYS
Mafia story- There’s always a slutty woman that get jealous about your relationship with the gang leader, so she rats the whole gang out and a whole shooting scenario happens :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you ever read this?

5 Likes

interesting concept. i think i’d read that

2 Likes

OMFG! This made me laugh :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

at school
Mcdiva - you fat pig
Retarded followers - Yeah! You are fat very fatz.
Choice

• Fight
  • Ignore

0 voters

If you ignore and pretend nothing happened, they automatically loose by default. They’ll also stop that because their motive is that they want to grab your attention and get a reaction, when they don’t, they are going to quit.

6 Likes

As you ignore them, you start listening to music and exiting the school but as you do they follow you to your home. WHAT?!

• Call the fricking police!
  • Be like your character from It starts with a bra and do nothing.

0 voters

I think this works.

1 Like

Ok thanks.

You quickly call 911 but you fail and dd you get hit with a baseball bat, not a shocker with episode stories I see. Moving on. You wake up in a basement now you can try and escape
Choice

• Hide
  • Run

0 voters

Yes yes, it is getting crazy.

Well, kind of do noting depends if they live by you.
Plus ignoring them is like that MC from it starts with a bra, and I don’t got time for no po-po

4 Likes

They say it’s love at first sight when in reality it’s love at first lie.

6 Likes

Omg this is SO true!

Damn straight!