List your issues about episode's cringy cliches (Temp closed because of flaggin') : cri :

I agree, you forgot the kidnapped by the gang part

1 Like

Yes! I’ll add :rofl:

1 Like

Haha, yes they are everywhere :joy: I have read story of all style that stated above :sweat_smile: except the pregrency and teacher-student , don’t even want to go there​:hugs::sweat::joy:

1 Like

Hello everyone. Before you say I have no life because I literally look through the new topic section like a loser I thought: “Why not create this??”.

SO MY FELLOW EPISODIANS…BEHOLD…THE…

EPISODE CLICHE THREAD! - SHARE CLICHES, CREATE CLICHES!

Pregnancy, bad boy, vampire, all that shit is here!

8 Likes

Waking up in the morning and realizing your late for school.

15 Likes

Omg yes. That happens at the beginning of each epi story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s another one. The mean girl is always blonde with diva curl hair. :joy:

10 Likes

Yesh…

Walking in on someone only wearing a towel, a zoom from bottom to top with that music playing in the background :joy:

15 Likes

Oml yes

Having a guy only cry when his girlfriend dies

Also, to add to this, I wish more stories on episode would show a nice guy (some of them are warming up to the nice guy idea now though) and after they do that have them face the abuse and the girl be the savior.

14 Likes

@Miss_Moonlight girl abused by father, saved by gang leader. they then fall in love!!!

4 Likes

good idea

1 Like

How about this:

Kayla Normal, a 16-year-old teenage half vampire wolf connects to an alpha, but oh no! The hot mafia gang leader, Axel, is also attracted to her. Whatever shall she do? Follow Kayla as she continues to run late for school and verbally fight that one random mean girl who hates her for no reason whatsoever. Oh yeah, she’s pregnant. Talk about a plot twist!

22 Likes

The ritual is finally complete.

3 Likes

The only cliche that pisses me off, the fucking gay best friend. Every story’s got one, but each one has no story.

11 Likes

Finally! We can begin our cliche sequel with the same exact plot, except with different characters and absolutely no diversity at all.

6 Likes

Don’t forget those few moments that are actually entertaining but are 40 diamonds each, audience will love them!

6 Likes

Here’s my friend named Keisha. She’s sassy and out spoken. I wish I could be out spoken like her. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Gotta make that coin somehow :triumph:.

1 Like