Listen to this and reply(had to put the part to post this)

sometimes I feel like school is a legal con, certified dream crushing

Thatā€™s life.

2 Likes

I would like to tell you something, but youā€™re gonna think Iā€™m crazy.

XD tho

1 Like

I believe this world has more to it. I mean look at it, we have to spend hours of our lives to get money. A PIECE OF PAPER. Why do our lives revolve paper? The government knows something, something dark.

1 Like

Ikr we spend 10+ years in school only to get a hat and a piece of paper WTF!

1 Like

Right!!!

1 Like

And when thatā€™s over, you waste your life to get some money.

1 Like

Blood MONEY!

1 Like

Money ~ proves youā€™re successful but causes deaths, poverty, murder and jealously.

3 Likes

Ikr due to money some people can cat-walk into an office and shove 650 into the employers behind and get the best job

1 Like

I donā€™t know about you, but I find social media like Insta, Snapchat, Facebook a distraction from what we should really be focusing on.

1 Like

Piece of paper

that not that many people even get in the first place

1 Like

Iā€™m subscribed to this guy, check him out.

1 Like

I will

1 Like

I donā€™t smile in school long story short, a teacher personally asked why and I said no joke, in school I feel like I am wasting time I could be using to focus on my desired life choice and feel like I am trapped in this governmental cage that I cannot get out of and I want to shout it all out on stage but I canā€™t due to school rules :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

i subed to him tho

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say that a lot of it is a waste. You might think that history is a waste but it teaches you about society and not to repeat the mistakes in the past. English, of course, will help you with writing essays in college and then writing reports or business letters in your career. I do think some of math is a waste though since we donā€™t use things like the pythagorean theorum or trigonometry on a daily basis but basic math helps you with calculating taxes, money stuff, and etc. And thereā€™s just social interaction, you learn how to communicate with people or at least how people communicate with each other.

School is basically preparing you for college and the work force although I donā€™t always agree with what is taught and how itā€™s taught.

6 Likes

I have no strength to argue itā€™s like 11 in my country i gotta sleep