Literature Reviews 💜

community

LITERATURE REVIEWS :purple_heart:

Hehehe…I think I would consider myself good with words in any genre. Basically, some forum users may want someone to review and check for grammar, citations, credibility, cohesion, fluency, and the way their words flow (words that may have impact). So…I’m finally open to it!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

What this sleepy panda will basically do:

1. I will receive the lines of dialogue you may feel needs to be perfected (e.g. a word that may fit the sentence better rather than the current word being used.)

2. I will first check for grammar, since that’s a really important step. My pal (cough Grammarly) here will help me out with this step…

3. Then basically perfect what needs to be perfected…but I’m warning you: I’m human too and just like me my words may not always come out perfect lol :joy:

I write poems :neutral_face:

So, if at some point my wording does not seem comprehendible, it’s because I read past the lines – cough.

Reply below if you want a part of your dialogue edited :arrow_down: :grin:

Hi, @Estefi!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you.

I have recently released my first story which has a few mistakes I know about (I will fix them after the contests ends) But the thing is I am not a native speaker, so if you can have a look at my story and give me your general thoughts on how to improve my language, I would highly appreciate!

Thank you very much in advance!
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Any kind of feedback on H & V: Twisted Truth (a collab with @Ramones) would be appreciated! Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4930114276163584

Thank you for doing this! :hugs:

I will check out both stories after school if you don’t mind :blush:

I have an end-of-grade exam today, and I have to get ready. It’s 7:40 AM right now, so I will review them near 5 or 6 PM when I come back from school, hope this doesn’t bother you guys :blush:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

@Alex_Af
@charlotteg

Of course, take your time and good luck with the exam!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Of course! Good luck! :four_leaf_clover::sparkles:

Thank you guys so much! It means a lot :kissing_heart: Hopefully, I will do well :purple_heart:

Hi! Here’s my story and I’d love to hear what you think.

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman’s promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4678673313693696

Okay, I’m back and will start the reviews from first to last (oldest, to newest replies). :blue_heart:

Hi, my story name is called: No Choice but Murder ; please contact me on instagram letting me know what I can fix! @brvnda

I am almost done; as I will post your story reviews at the same time. However, I might not be able to finish ALL of the reviews, as this is exam week and I’m not allowed to spend as much time on my device. So, everyone please have patience with me :purple_heart:

At the moment, I am not accepting any more literature reviews until I finish ALL the ones above me :grin:

• If you do post that you would like a literature review, please acknowledge the fact that I will not accept it, for you are being insubordinate and not respecting my decision.

Why?
It’s also taking me a long time as I am reading the WHOLE story up until now.

Instagram?
I don’t have an IG so I cannot contact you through there. I will PM you :grin:

Please consider the fact that these exams determine where I shall be placed in the future 2 years (Gifted). They also determine if I pass to the next level, which is why I have to really focus and not take so much time on Episode. :blue_heart:

It’s official: ALL reviews will go out on Friday, since I still have another story to review, and since ALL exams finish on Friday :grin: YAY! :blue_heart:

So, possibly I will extend the time as for which I will give you guys your reviews, for I am leaving the forums, but will make sure I get your reviews done before that time. :blush:

@Jeremy or @Ryan, please close this thread, as I will sadly not be able to continue it after I finish ALL the reviews, so don’t worry people, that does not mean I will not complete your review, I will, I cannot however stay on these forums anymore. Very sad, but it’s for a very good reason. Bye :blue_heart: