Little support within the community

I’m not sure if it’s only me that feels like this…

I have been writing on episode since the very beginning and because of lack of support and confidence I have never been able to complete a story

Now, I am starting over again, under a new name and all the stories are revamps of my original stories just under different names

I however am still extremely nervous about publishing so… I plan on only publishing after writing over 10 chapters in each story

Please be patient and follow me through my IG @mafiastar.episode for more updates

5 Likes

Support

Thank you so much

That means a lot xx

1 Like

You welcome I will support you :sparkling_heart:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Support girl x

1 Like

Thank you so much xx

1 Like

Your welcome, I have added as well, if you need any help let me know, I too was VERY nervous about publishing mine. But there is sooo much support on here.
And if you get a hater, well they can just kiss my a** :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart: x

Thank you so much

I have had stories out in the past but lack of confidence put me down

I hope that this time around my confidence is better because I have just completed my first manuscript short story that I’m due to send off to an author any day now

1 Like

I will back you up girl x

I do not have the app but I will support you by recommendations

I totally get you! I feel the exact same way. I started back before the app blew up (literally been writing since 2016), and I understand what you mean by the lack of support and confidence (I also started over again and I’m trying to revamp all of my stories too :sweat_smile: ). Just know that even though it may not seem like it, people will support you! Don’t be nervous :heart: I will be there for you if you ever need support or someone to talk to :wink: I’m going to follow you right now! My instagram is @kathrynstoriess if you ever want to talk

Thank you so much

I’m not confident enough to speak though

It’s usually better when someone else
messages me

1 Like

Thank you so much x