Live-action stories (from Episode)

My little cousin told me that After was a story from Wattpad and now is a HUGE movie… so my question is, do you imagine a story from Episode becoming that big?

I’m not talking about the stories we would like to see on the big screen, I’m referring to the ones that have the potential to be a successful movie/tv show (You can add some actors/actresses that you think would fit the MC/LI/side characters).

I’m curious because who knows if something like this happens in the future…

*Pardon me if there’s already a thread like this in the forums.

3 Likes

I feel like it could. or at least I hope😭

1 Like

I mean 365 days looks pretty similar to Chain Reaction lmao

4 Likes

Tell me more about it… I don’t know that much about Chain Reaction

1 Like

Acording to episode’s rules we are allowed to sell our stories to movies, and such, case it just as far as I know, no movie producer is looking on episode.

but there also isnt many wattpad stories there have gotten a movie either.

in the author world getting a movie contract is hard, I own 3 books shelfs filled with books, haveing 6 shelf on each, Í am pretty sure I have over a thousind books, many being very popular. out of them only 6 series have a movie/tv show.

Harry Potter
Vampire acedemy
Vampire diaries
Coraline
The rise of the guardians(which btw big re-write)
Game if thrones

4 Likes

It’s about mafia romance basically, I don’t remember much about it cause I read it years ago but for what I know 365 days it’s pretty damn similar :eyes:

1 Like

I haven’t heard of anything that has come out of Episode. The only authors I know of who have gone on to at least publish Episode stories as actual books are Viola Musaraj and Sugarfootstories. There may be more books and authors, but I really do not pay that much attention :sweat_smile: Haven’t heard of any movie, though, but it would be cool to see some stories get turned into Netflix series or smth.

2 Likes

Lmao–
As an Italian, I wish we could just forget that movie ever existed :skull:

5 Likes

even if we look past the bad plot, it makes so many movie sin’s. its amatour work.

2 Likes

I’m italian too and I didn’t even try to watch the movie cause I heard it was shit lmaooo

2 Likes

WAIT. Sei italiana? :astonished:

2 Likes

Yep :relieved:

2 Likes

bump