Livin' in the Limelight (SG/RP Sign Up!)

A group of teens in 2018 want to bring back classic style rock n roll. This is their climb up the ladder to fame. Enter, Trayus!
Must ask before I add you!

Main Characters (Still Open)
Lead Singer, Guitarist #1- Clair Ashfell @Skyzor

Clair Ashfell Faceclaim

Clair Info

Clair was born Clinton Ashfell, but at the age of ten, realized being a boy wasn’t right for her. At 12, she started taking hormones to begin female puberty. She’s grown up a girl. Her voice is feminine, and somewhat raspy. Perfect for a rock singer. She’s a great guitarist as well.

Bassist: Reserved
Drummer: @Madilnel Gerald “G” Jones

Faceclaim. And personality.

image image

Manager: Reserved
Second Guitarist: @Rose.M Samantha (SamO

Samantha Faceclaim

0437fc6d5b13747aa39f88389a58bce8

Samantha Bio

Born to a sh*t family, drug addiction and alcoholism ,she ran away from home and went to orphanage. She ran from there too because it was terrible, Sam lived on the streets alone until she was found by a group of teens, also living on the street. They took her with them, and she lived with them.
One of them owned a guitar, that’s when Samantha found her love to music and especially the guitar.
She worked hard until she could afford herself her first guitar.
Now she is a guitarist, and she has a home.

Backup Vocals (Female ONLY): Open

Other Characters: Feel free to start a rival band here!

@ChayChay
@Madilnel
@lillyevens
@livvy613

Anyone else who’s interested. I just tagged a couple.

Reserve drummer

Alright.

Reserve bassist

just lots of pics that explain him

Gerald “G” Jones

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1f8efd49220bbaa807f6df8704d79f1b/tenor.gif?itemid=5111804

So, he’s a total douche?
Remember, you’re playing a close friend of Clair’s. So, even though he behaves like that, he’s her friend.

Yes basically lol but to people he likes he is nice and will do anything for

He’s been added, then.

If anyone knows who GEazy is that’s who his fc is! i love him so much!

Summary

Reserve manager :sunglasses:

You got it.

Reserve Second guitarist

Face claim:

Name : Samantha (aka Sam)

Born to a sh*t family, drug addiction and alcoholism ,she ran away from home and went to orphanage. She ran from there too because it was terrible, Sam lived on the streets alone until she was found by a group of teens, also living on the street. They took her with them, and she lived with them.
One of them owned a guitar, that’s when Samantha found her love to music and especially the guitar.
She worked hard until she could afford herself her first guitar.
Now she is a guitarist, and she has a home.

I’ll get you up there asap

Will you change his image up top to this though please thanks!

I want in I just dont know where yet because I have a guy in mind but yeah?? Ideas please help???

You can play a best friend of Clair’s? A roadie?

Oasis Kala
Personality: Sweet, Kind, loving, and funny. She has a bit of a short temper.
Bio: Born on April 21, her mother died in childbirth. Her father blamed her and abandoned Oasis when she was a newborn. As a result, her aunt took her in until her death when Oasis was 12. Since then, she learned how to play guitar, bass, drums, violin, and piano. She taught herself how to sing and how to do contortion.
FC

Can I make a main character too?