Lizzy's Read for Reads! [CLOSED]

This topic is currently closed. If you want a read for read, check out my new post:

Thanks!

7 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r
I’ll read both episodes.

Title: Oblivious
Genre: Comedy
INK
Episodes: 9 (on-going)
Description: When socially awkward Leanna catches the eye of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?

Oh wonderful, I’ll read it right now.
You can send me the screenshot when you are finished to either my Instagram dms or my email (DM for it :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I’m down for R4R I’ll send the screenshots to your messages on the forum if that’s cool?

Title: Too Much Baby Mama Drama
Author: Lex
Chapters: 5
Genre: Drama
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it!! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

Oh for sure, I didn’t realize we could share pictures on the forums, haha! Okay, I’ll add your story to my list <3

1 Like

Lol ok I’ll send them before the nights up

Wonderful, and I will plan to do the same!

1 Like

Hey! I’m up for a read for read! I hope you find time to read my story, no rush, read it whenever you want, I don’t mind :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Twin Trouble In Paradise (I’m actually changing the name to Twin Temptation though)

I’m actually editing the story fully today so I recommend you read it when it’s updated because it will be a lot better. If you want I can let you know once it’s updated?

Description: When you’re forced to live with two completely different but hot twins, will you keep your cool, or will you cave into their charms?

Author: Abimations
Chapters: 9 (ongoing)

Small cover:

(The covers are getting changed also because I’m changing the name, I’m just waiting on them to be reviewed)

Link:

1 Like

Hey girl,
Here’s the screenshot.
Thanks for doing this with me! :heart:

1 Like

Hey girl,
I finished reading your chapters. Here’s the screenshot.
Thanks for doing this with me. :heart:

1 Like

For sure! Just dm or reply when you’re story is updated and I’ll get a read! :heart:

Thank you so much! Will do :blush:

1 Like

Hey, R4R? :smile:

Title: Wounded Souls
Author: SarahLuv
Genre: Thriller, Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Instagram: epi.sarahluv
Description: Shanelle has dealt with her deranged father all her life. With the help of Rowan, a guy she meets by chance. Will she be able to survive the wrath of her father’s demented games?
Story Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6310776851726336

wounded%20souls%20new%20r4r

2 Likes

Definitely! I’ll add it to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay great, can I send you a screenshot in PM on here when I’ve finished your story? :blush:

1 Like

Definitely. Reading yours now

1 Like

Hey!
Here’s the screenshot. Thanks for doing this with me :heart:

1 Like

Hey!
Here’s the screenshot. Thanks for doing this with me :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, just PM’d my screenshot :smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m up for a read for read! :sparkling_heart:
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

2 Likes