LL characters that would like to be in my story

I been working on my very First Vampire Story Progress going great. Any I’m looking for Males and females who would like to be in the story with some good parts or be background characters. Some of you might be human too, that let me know what you want to be.

I will name your name, personality and how you would like your attitude to be.

Outfit choice.

2 Likes

She is basically a gang member, strong, independent, serious business woman, ruthless for her enemies, savage, care for the people she has in her life.

He is basically a hacker, funny, kind hearted, work for Roy, and love Roy more than anything in this world.

This is how they are in my story. If you have some role like this you can use them.

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

Thanks girl.

1 Like

(dress her how u want)

2 Likes

There you have both PLUS and DEFAULT versions of me. Choose whoever you want. :blush: Thank you! [:

2 Likes

Here’s my Character:

1 Like
Details

Outfit

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-23 om 20.22.13

I would like to be savage and brutally honest.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Personality is that she’s very smart and innocent. She always speaks for what she thinks is right. Shes too gullible tho and she trusts everyone. can she be a human?

1 Like
LL

OutfitsKai

OutfitsHaru

1 Like

7QZqO1551931977

Lynn
Sweet, a little dense, caring, optimistic

Darren
Loner, not exactly a bad boy, mysterious, clever

1 Like

Don’t forget your character names

Whats your character name

Dior Walker

Heaven &’ Mercedes are foster sister. Also Heaven &’ Jacques are a couple been dating since 9th grade. And Naomi is the girls best friend. All 3 girls live together.

She isn’t afraid to speak what’s on her mind. She loves to have a good time, and she could also make some rebellious choices that won’t end up good. But if you get on her bad side, you will wish you never did. She always wears the latest fashion.

Doesn’t care much for drama, but will stand up if you mess with somebody he loves. He looks like a rude dude but once he speaks he’s a sweet heart. Show affection towards us girl whenever and wherever. Only has about 3 close friends.

She’s a bad a** female, always in some type of drama, doesn’t care what people think about her. She has a bad temper. The scar on her nose was a result of a very very bad child hood. Has a job nobody knows about… has a cold heart and doesn’t care about anybody, only Heaven, Naomi &’ Jacques. She is bisexual.

The mother of the friend group. She is body Positive and try’s to help others with their confidence. Doesn’t like drama and tries to solve the problem as fast as possible. Don’t like to party but once she has a few shots in she is a goofy and fun person to be around. Loves to take pictures. Always wearing a headscarf because of her curly hair.

P.S~ credit @heaven.episode4 on Instagram

1 Like

Sammy’s quirky and shy, but when she’s having fun she can show her humorous, bad@ss side.

1 Like

I used your characters in You don’t own me 2

That’s don’t mind, it’s fine. Thank you for using my characters :slight_smile:

I have these 2 "In my Blood" Not publish yet