LL Characters vs INK Characters

I’m currently writing a story, and i currently asked this in my recent topic -
Which Character style should I use
and yes I did get feedback but the main thing I did receive was,
'do whatever you like’ or ‘the one that fits your story more’
And don’t get me wrong I appreciate the feedback, But I really cant decide :woman_shrugging:t5:

I read two threads -

On the first one, a lot of people voiced their opinions, some people said some styles put them off or they don’t read stories unless they have this style . Which is why I need honest opinions which can help me write a good story but so also the majority of the readers are comfortable with the character style :grin:
Usually I would say, if you don’t like it don’t read it but this is a different case :woman_shrugging:t5::joy:

Please state which you prefer and why, that would really help.
I made a collage of both main characters in both styles to help.

7 Likes

Lime Light :woman_shrugging:t4: Has more outfits and the reactions look better.

8 Likes

I’ll read a story in either story, but personally I do prefer Limelight, I think it looks more realistic, I like the shading and the hair is absolutely gorgeous imo however there are some clothing pieces and hairstyles from ink that I used to love and use for every CC character that haven’t been remade in the LL style so I do miss that I guess

4 Likes

I like INK better personally. However, there are more choices in outfits and such for LL

4 Likes

LL. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

LL but if a lot of people prefer ink or LL i would propably doing the story in LL and INK so everyone can be happy

1 Like

i personally prefer ink but i’ll read any style

2 Likes

Truth! Plus, it has a ton of facial features, hairstyles, skin tones, etc.
AND, unlike Ink, it’s still being updated!

1 Like

i agree

1 Like

INK.

It’s easier, the backgrounds look better with it, more limb overlays, and the overlays overall are easier with INK.

2 Likes

me in LL

vs me in INK

yeah i prefer myself in LL :confused:

2 Likes

I prefer INK, but LL is good as well.

3 Likes

I prefer INK, mostly because I find the boys more attractive :woozy_face: and the animations look better. However, there are much better looking outfits in Limelight than in INK. I would read a Limelight story, but personally never write one. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Definitely limelight looks better

I prefer LL and I mostly don’t read stories in other styles. I think it generally looks better than INK. It has better outfits and some INK animations are seriously so unrealistic and looks funny when it’s supposed to be a dramatic scene. I know it isn’t the authors fault. There’s just nothing else to use with that scene. And LL still gets updates. Also if episode releases another style, (I hope not) it would be like INK never even existed and most people would probably not read stories in INK like it happens with classic. woah that was a long one

I believe both styles are great, but Limelight is still being updated with new features outfits, props animations etc. so it’s more fun to write a story in Limelight! Feel free to use whatever you want anyway, I would give it a read.

INK, I don’t care for the outfits or anything I just like the style and it’s what I prefer, and tbh, I won’t read a LL story unless the plot is good, good grammar, and the characters are good :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Limelight

I prefer INK! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.