LL Comedy and Fantasy story suggestions?

So, i decided to give LL stories a try. I’ve supported ink for a long time, now I want to do the same for LL , so if you have any story suggestions in comedy or fantasy please comment below! Also, feel free to comment your own stories as well:hearts:. ONLY LL PLEASE!

I don’t really read fantasy, but one good comedy story is One of The Girls by Amberose.

3 Likes

Hidden Shadows by Anyanka
^ Fantasy Limelight story about Angels :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Galatic Game (Comedy)

2 Likes

Rewinded life by @LiaLopez is both comedy and fantasy :grin: and yes! LL :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Some of my own recommendations for you @Iluvspizza
Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX
Regnum Fortes by TheBigMystery
Both are fantasy genres

2 Likes

:sob: Thank you my little owl!

1 Like

Moved Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Oh ok! Thank you very much!

1 Like

My story is a Limelight comedy if you want to give it a try :smiley: Come check it out!

(WATCH STORY TRAILER): [LINK TO TRAILER]

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra and Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

1 Like

Thank you eveyone for the suggestions! I added all of them to my favorites :slight_smile:

@Sydney_H Can you please close? Thank you

2 Likes

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: