LL Fantasy Story Recommendations

Title: His White Deer
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
CC: None
Instagram: @alicec.episode
Plot: Atlas Redwood is a lonely red deer, looking for his mate since he was 17. Find out when he rescues a very rare white deer from near death who happens to be his long-awaited mate?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311195501723648
Small Cover:

Hey, thanks for this thread! :yum:

Check out my story>>>>>

Title: THE WOLF IN ME (LL)
Genre: Fantasy & Romance
Insta: @bethany.h.episode

Story description:

Kiani has no idea she’s a wolf-shifter… Even worse, her soulmate is the son of the Alpha that murdered her parents! What can go wrong? #BiteMe.

Mature themes!

15 chapters out more coming real soon!

The_Wolf_In_Me_eh_posterThumb_GZGzQDbgg1

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Wolf In Me (LimeLight)

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

I hope you’ll give it a read :blush:

Bethany. h

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)
Eat Stake link

My best friend’s story.

Title: Napoleon
Author: Akitoshi

Story Description
Napoleon’s a half demon with heterochromia, who ran away from his home. When an innocent girl crosses his path, will they both get along? (Male MC, cc in episode 5)

Hey, here’s my fantasy story! I’d be happy if you give it a try :yellow_heart:

𓆃 Title: FT: Seven Wishes
𓆃 Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
𓆃 Genre: Fantasy
𓆃 Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, full CC for MC and partial for LI
𓆃 Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story with her own storyline. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!

For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram

Hey! My story just came out and it is fantasy! This time it isn’t about vampires or werewolves, its about dragons and so much more!

Title: Laced Wings
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Action, and a little bit of Mystery!

Description: Dragons, deaths, dark magic, betrayal, love, Syrena will encounter it all. Join her journey as she fights these battles, along with the help of her dragon lover and others…

My instagram account: @natalie.author (same as forums)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709789951983616

Cover: (reshares and screenshots are very much appreciated <3)

Thank you so much for this thread hun !:hugs::purple_heart:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

TITLE: QUEEN OF SPADES
AUTHOR: Tales by LJ
GENRE: Fantasy/love
DESCRIPTION:
Princess Ariella has been locked in her castle for 21 years by her overly protective mother because she hides a huge secret. What will happen when the other Kingdoms find out?

Hi, thanks for this I’m Rose M.! I recently just revamped a story I wrote back in 2017 and published the LL version today.
Check out my Insta: @venuz.rose for updates (:

Title: Running from the Past
Author: Rose M.
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Summary: Living in the human world as a rogue hasn’t been easy for Mavis. But, what happens when an unwanted mate comes into the picture and a haunting past returns? Chaos.
Style: INK and LL
Link to Carrd: https://storiesrosem.carrd.co/

My new story is a fantasy and mystery called “A Ghost Friended Me” :slightly_smiling_face: if you do check it out, I hope you like it!

Thanks a lot for this thread! Here’s mine in case you like it to check it out :pleading_face:

Story Title: The Tale of Alynthia
Genre: Fantasy (with Comic Elements)
Chapters: 12 (Ongoing)

Link to the Story:

I hope you enjoy! :blue_heart::blue_heart: