LL or INK poll for story writing

Hey guys so me and @episode.jasmine1 are writing a story together but we can’t decide the style. I want ink and she wants LL :joy: can you help us decide!

• LL
  • INK

0 voters

2 Likes

look at what kind of story you are making . which one has most animations and clothes you want. like i did just look at the two diffrent styles cause i got an idea for a story about singer. and limelight dont have them holding a mike or playing guitar. so i will choice ink to make it. or a story about superheros. ink dont really have any clothes for that so limelight would be best

1 Like

Oh thank you sm that really helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh it depends. What’s your story plot?

2 Likes

It’s about The Mc from having a forbidden romance with a criminal. The golden boy falls in love with the mc At school, but little does she know he’s not who he says she is. When they start dating something seems off. He has a friend who you meet and you join forces to take every evil force down. But what happens when he catches feelings for you too?

2 Likes

kinda reminds me of my superhero idea. i makeing that in ll by the way(mine is not to be published anytime soon cause only want one published at a time. unleash there comes contest there fits a story idea i have)

2 Likes

Oh wow lol. That’s nice. I’ll read your story. My story is more of a comedy :joy:

2 Likes

Ooh seems great I’d defo read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy: thank you, I love comedies so I’ll be looking forward to yours :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh kewl, do you want to be tagged when my story is published?

2 Likes

Yes please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey girls

How are you

Hi miss you

I need write parter.Avsp

^^

1 Like

@Jeremy can you close this :blush:

1 Like