LL or Ink? (Preferences)

Hey! So im writing this zombie survival story and I prefer the way my characters look in ink, but I love LL animations. Idk what to do, does anyone still read ink? or is it mainly LL now?

1 Like

I think people still read both. I would do whichever is going to help you create your story the way you envision it. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know why but I just don’t enjoy reading INK, even if the plot and directing are great :confused:
LL is just my fav :smile:

3 Likes

I only read/write in ink-
But if it’s a friends story and it’s in LL I’d read it :massage_woman:t3:

3 Likes

ink is my favorite & always will be.

i’d read in LL if it was amazing, but i don’t like it.

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is technically asking community opinion on Ink vs LL. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Ink :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I personally prefer LL because of how often you get new items and how diverse you can make your characters, but theres probably just as many that prefer ink. Check out the clothing, there might be more things relevant to your story in LL. They each have their pros and cons so it all depends on what ends up working better for you.

1 Like

INK.

I personally don’t like LL that much for animations :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I like both :heartpulse: I prefer Ink a bit more but :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

People would read it either way

1 Like

also am I then only one who doesn’t like ink?

3 Likes

Nope, I prefer the LL , too. It’s just more realistic 🤷

4 Likes

I personally like LL more just because the INK features are too unrealistic for me, I’m not saying INK stories are bad though :sweat_smile::heart::heart:

1 Like

i like them equally but LL ftw lol. its the only style that is still updating and the clothes are cute!

1 Like

You could always do both. If that’s too much work, then I say do it in LL. Even though I like INK way more, I feel that the best scary stories are in LL because of the animations. Not saying INK scary stories are bad tho.

1 Like

Personally, I love INK and joined near the end of the INK Age so to speak. I also know that most users prefer INK. I also read LL stories, but INK will probably boost your reads somewhat.

1 Like

INK is my fav, I still create in INK and I think I always will, LL the way the react to things To me doesn`t look realistic? but there is so many options on LL it annoys me