LL or ink? Which one?

So I was thinking and what do you guys prefer to read story wise? LL or ink?

•NO HATING ON PEOPLES OPINIONS

I personally don’t like ink, I Love LL though and I don’t read any ink story’s sad but true.

6 Likes

If you find a captivating story that’s written INK, and give it a chance, then you will fall in love that art style via the characters. ^^ At least that happened to me. :smiley: I didn’t like INK at all after I discovered LL exists, but then I started to love INK again while I was reading some really good stories. ^^

5 Likes

when it comes to reading either is good for me ink and limelight BUT when it comes to writing idk i prefer Limelight

1 Like

I found one really good ink story but I haven’t found another one :heart:

I agree with writing in LL I think it is easyer

1 Like

I’m not a fan of ink because it’s to cartoonish for me. I love limelight because they look more realistic.

6 Likes

That’s why I love LL also lol :joy:

1 Like

same

2 Likes

I’m going to sound like a real hypocrite here but I actually like LL now! I was all Ink before but I’m reading an amazing story that changed my opinion entirely. Sooooo the verdict is that I like both :kiss:

4 Likes

I love limelight, but I wish we had more outfits

3 Likes

Limelight <3

2 Likes

does not matter as long the story is good, and i classick is fine too

1 Like

Ink!! Although I do prefer the clothes and features on LL

2 Likes

I love LL :heart_eyes: but against INK​:woman_shrugging: BUT I personally prefer LL than INK​:blush:

2 Likes

i think it doesn’t really matter to me the story just has to be good!

2 Likes

I prefer Limelight

2 Likes

i prefer LL because it has a wider range of everything: skin tones, face shapes, eye shapes to fit your own, hairstyles of all lengths, lips and noses that fit your own, they even added tattoos for women, freckles, and moles. So there is nothing missing to really personalize your character like yourself (except body shape), and if you are a poc (person of color), then they got the right eye shapes, lip shapes, hair, and skin tones that really make it visible and evident. I love the diversity. But I’d still read a story even if it was ink

1 Like

Yes I love it too

1 Like

:grin::grin:

1 Like

Still Ink. Period.

3 Likes