LL Outfit Contest (deadline Dec 7)

Thank u. I don’t think I can choose now just one winner lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lmao, good luck! :rofl:

1 Like

I realize my oufits is a bit different and may no fit the theme in some eyes, but I like em and think they fit with what you described so I guess it’s up to you! Gorgeous outfits by everyone so far, good luck to everyone!:revolving_hearts:

I hope you can see the items I used, I didn’t manage to take a screenshot of the part with the actual clothes because i suck.. If you can’t tell which items I used, feel free to ask!
Outfit 1:

Outfit 2:

Outfit 3: (I added a tattoo here because I thought it looked cool with th outfit, but feel free to remove it if the character you had in mind doesn’t have any tattoos :wink:)

2 Likes

I’m in love with the first one! Great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the first outfit is the closest to the look I was going for.

1 Like

Thanks! I guess the other ones is a bit more “girly”/feminine. Here is a variant of the third outfit, and I think it would’ve looked cool if only episode learnt how to layer stuff without having the shirt pop out out of the jacket :grin::

2 Likes

true story :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Niiiiice. Thank you for the entry)

i just done one hope you like it i was going to do it sooner but im couldn’t put a comment i new you see and i went to see my family yesterday

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

welcome sill hope you like it

1 Like

Super cute #2 & #3 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks! I loved yours aswell :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Sorry for the late entry! It just took me so loooooong to choose what I characters to wear that fit your description. Well here you go! I hope you like my entries.:heart:

Hot

Sophisticated

A bit dangerous

Really sorry again I didn’t do the actual character details you put on there. :sweat:
Thanks again for letting me enter though!:smile:

3 Likes

You’re totally not late :smiley: It is still Friday afternoon here :wink: Anyway, thank you for your entry, they are beautiful :heart:
I have a hard time picking, and I guess I will pick from various entries :slight_smile: So there will be actually more than 1 winner.

1 Like

Oh thank goodness! I know our times are different here bc it’s Friday morning over here so I didn’t know if I was late or not.
It’s a hard competition! There are so many good entries!:blush:

1 Like

Well, there can’t be bad entries you know.
Every and each outfit that was presented is beautiful in its own way. But I have a specific vision for my character, and of course you can’t get into my head to understand it, despite my description :slight_smile: So it’s more a matter of luck.

2 Likes

Is it too late to do one more

1 Like