LL STORY RECOMMENDATIONS NEEDED [romance/mystery/thriller]

Hi! I’m an episode author and artist. My second story’s name is Allure Me.

Description: Murders, disappearances? Who’s causing all of this? And are you going to escape from it with him? LL, CC, Choices matter.

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama and a bit of comedy.

The link:

e0587cbd5010899b2b23efd6855fdd36644e5f2a_2_460x1000.jpeg

Instagram @arts__and_more

Read all the four published episodes and honestly I think so far this story is one of my favourites from the ones I’ve read on the app!! I’m very impressed by the amount of detail and care you put into directing like animating little scenes like the moment when the MC puts Jo’s necklace into her purse or the interactive social media profiles! The investigation scenes so far were very straightforward, but still fun - they made you think a little before choosing, but gave enough information where you could figure out what the answer was no problem without having to “guess what the author thought was right”, which is something i often find a bit problematic.

I like the fact that the MC seems a bit more mature than your standard episode leading lady and actually acts her age. I also feel like you walk the line between still having the character be you = the reader and yet giving her enough flaws, character and little habits that she doesn’t seem like a lifeless piece of paper. What we’ve seen of the other characters so far is also very promising and I really like how they all interact with each other and am looking forward as to how the relationships develop as the mystery gets uncovered.

Overall: 10/10, put in the recommended on my profile, will keep reading for sure!!!

Hi…thanks for the thread :innocent:
Title - LDR: Stars on land
Story description - Your LDR boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Its like he never existed. But you met him in an unexpected situation. With that you started liking a man you never liked.
[LL/CC/CHOICES]
instg : @sia_the9
cover
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Stars on land

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying for You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!
I would love a review!
Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.