Lmao im back again!

So, does anyone know how episode authors do that thing where it zooms in but a person or overlay shifts out of the scene?
I’ve tried many ways of coding this but nothing seems to work.
I dont have an example so I’m gonna have to hope y’all know what I’m talking about lol
Thanks!!

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is what you mean.

Example moving character to the side, while zooming on something or someone else:
&zoom on xx xx to % in SECONDS
@CHARACTERNAME walks to spot x.xxx xxx xxx in zone x in SECONDS and does it while in current animation

1 Like

I;m afraid not :// I’ll try to explain this the best I can hah

So, say theres two characters, one on the left and one on the right, and a picture or painting on the wall is in the middle of them. It zooms into the painting, while both characters slide to the right.

Now that i read it back i think what your script says is what im talking about but just in case

1 Like

I meant one character moves to the right while the other moves to the left. Sorry

1 Like

@epyjayda I believe your thread is in the wrong category. The right category should be Creator’s corner. If you move your thread to the right category, authors can help you there. :smile:

1 Like

So there’s a tv. You zoom in on the TV, and at the same time, you make the characters slide out of the scene. You’ll have to do @CHAR walks to spot x.xxx xxx xxx in zone x in seconds AND @CHAR does . The animation should probably be idle, since it’d look weird if they walked out of the scene.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I meant too. So your script would look like this:

&CHARACTERNAME walks to spot x.xxx xxx xxx [move to the right of the screen] in zone x in SECONDS and does it while in current animation
@CHARACTERNAME walks to spot x.xxx xxx xxx [move to the left of the screen] in zone x in SECONDS and does it while in current animation

Current animation should be an idle animation, and not a walking animation.

2 Likes

ooffff sorry!!! i ALWAYS forget to do this lmao. I always go to the art resources first and forget to switch over

1 Like

thank you so much for your help you’ve been amazing <3

AHHHH thank you! <3

@Jeremy or @Sydney_H please close dis thread :slight_smile:

also, would it be the same for overlays but to just put shift @overlay NAME ect?

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

Example:

@overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to 143 250

But, you can also fade out the overlay(s).

@overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity [number between 0 & 1 - 0 if you’d like to fade it out until it’s completely gone] in SECONDS

1 Like

argh thank you so much you’ve been a BIGGGG help

UPDATE:
I tried it and it WORKED!! thank u again skssk

Glad it worked! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.