Loading Asset too long loading

From yesterday until today the portal writer seems not working to me. I think that the loading asset way too long.

1 Like

I am literally playing YouTube videos on another window and the videos plays just fine but the assets have been loading for half an hour now…

2 Likes

Yeah… I wonder why… it has been 3 days now :pleading_face:

1 Like

3 days- :skull:
@Sydney_H What should we do?

If you could submit a ticket, that would be super helpful for us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i already sent the tickets.

2 Likes

@t3ss4_n0v4 sorry, this isn’t an issue that forum staff can help with. Like Tory said, the player experiencing the issue will need to submit a ticket to the support team :smiley:

1 Like

Its been awhile now, how your portal writing?/it is working?

1 Like

Nah… Still stuck in that cycle. I did receive an e-mail regarding Episode teams currently finding a solution to that problem.

I had this problem a while ago for almost 2 months and one of the episode agents helped me fix this bug. There were many ways but what worked for me is when i unable all the windows security protection and completely log out of chrome then log back in. You can try that maybe itll work for you too

my issues got solve by disabling extension disabling firewall and lastly i put dns server in my internet i used free dns server now i dont have to buy new laptop

I cannot click anything in the portal even my profile

@R.es.Story & @ everyone else I CAN’T SOLVE THE PROBLEM PERMANENTLY BUT TRY VPN IT WORKS FOR ME I THINK THE PROBLEM IS WITH MY COUNTRY NOT MY ACCOUNT

Download VPN in laptop? do you have the link?

Which country are you in? I’m interested in knowing because the same problem persisted with me too…

malaysia:)

1 Like

Same here :joy:
I downloaded Opera GX and I used its built-in VPN, it works. You can download other VPN services too, but most requires a monthly subscription so if you have the budget, go for it.

1 Like

Ahh Im finding for free VPNs now XD but yeah it works, hopefully episode fixes this problem:’) and thank you for letting me know <3

And also its so rare to see Malaysian people here HAHA hai

1 Like

Hello to you too :eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I think you’re the third Malaysian I’ve encountered here :thinking:

1 Like

How about you guys? So far I uninstall VPN can work now ^^

2 Likes