Loading Asset too long loading

From yesterday until today the portal writer seems not working to me. I think that the loading asset way too long.

3 Likes

I am literally playing YouTube videos on another window and the videos plays just fine but the assets have been loading for half an hour now…

5 Likes

Yeah… I wonder why… it has been 3 days now :pleading_face:

1 Like

3 days- :skull:
@Sydney_H What should we do?

If you could submit a ticket, that would be super helpful for us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i already sent the tickets.

2 Likes

@t3ss4_n0v4 sorry, this isn’t an issue that forum staff can help with. Like Tory said, the player experiencing the issue will need to submit a ticket to the support team :smiley:

1 Like

Its been awhile now, how your portal writing?/it is working?

1 Like

Nah… Still stuck in that cycle. I did receive an e-mail regarding Episode teams currently finding a solution to that problem.

I had this problem a while ago for almost 2 months and one of the episode agents helped me fix this bug. There were many ways but what worked for me is when i unable all the windows security protection and completely log out of chrome then log back in. You can try that maybe itll work for you too

1 Like

my issues got solve by disabling extension disabling firewall and lastly i put dns server in my internet i used free dns server now i dont have to buy new laptop

I cannot click anything in the portal even my profile

@R.es.Story & @ everyone else I CAN’T SOLVE THE PROBLEM PERMANENTLY BUT TRY VPN IT WORKS FOR ME I THINK THE PROBLEM IS WITH MY COUNTRY NOT MY ACCOUNT

1 Like

Download VPN in laptop? do you have the link?

Which country are you in? I’m interested in knowing because the same problem persisted with me too…

malaysia:)

1 Like

Same here :joy:
I downloaded Opera GX and I used its built-in VPN, it works. You can download other VPN services too, but most requires a monthly subscription so if you have the budget, go for it.

1 Like

Ahh Im finding for free VPNs now XD but yeah it works, hopefully episode fixes this problem:’) and thank you for letting me know <3

And also its so rare to see Malaysian people here HAHA hai

2 Likes

Hello to you too :eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I think you’re the third Malaysian I’ve encountered here :thinking:

1 Like

How about you guys? So far I uninstall VPN can work now ^^

2 Likes