Loading Asset too long loading

Works for me as well. Seems like it’s our kind of thing…
Oh well, it works then it works :joy:
Happy coding, people!

1 Like

yess it worked for me as well

1 Like

yey im glad it does, happy coding to you too <3

1 Like

can anyone teach me how to do it? cause I’ve been stuck for nearly 3 months :sob: the portal just stays loading assets ottokee anyone help me juseyo :sob:

1 Like

I am from malaysia too please help me.

1 Like

Same problem too, does anyone know how to fix it?

i thought there is something wrong with my wifi… thats why the portal isnt working

1 Like

I switched to Opera GX and I stumbled across this feature:

Or if you have an other VPN’s available, you should be able to log into Episode using it.
Everyone used any form of VPN’s managed to log into Episode normally, so I’m presuming that there’s something wrong with our… I dunno, server, perhaps?

1 Like

Yeah try using opera gx it works for me turn on vpn then sign in

1 Like

Hi I’m from Malaysia too and have the same problem

1 Like

You can download opera GX browser, then on top theres a button where you can enable ‘VPN’, try and see if it works?

Try downloading opera gx browser and turn on vpn

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

I have been having this problem for months, and I was sad and kind of given up on Episode. I looked around and it seemed like a lot of people had this problem, but no one really knew how to fix it.

But I think this VPN solution really helped!! I hope so!!! I hope it is permanant! I just can’t believe it, I kind of feel like crying. Praise God.

So thank you so much to everyone who spread the word and clarified this message!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes