Locked Thread ๐Ÿ”’

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bump! This thread is still hiring! :two_hearts:

Bump!

1 Like

Here if you would like to hire me of course but if not I will not take it personal. Thank you :blob_hearts:

Form
  • examples:
Examples
Edited PFPs

โ€ฆ

Splashes

โ€ฆ

Banners

โ€ฆ

Covers

โ€ฆ

Character Cards

โ€ฆ

Letter overlays

โ€ฆ

Overlays

โ€ฆ

Moodboards

โ€ฆ

Story Cards

โ€ฆ

LL/INK or both: Both
what art you can do: I can do overlays, covers, pfps , splashes, story cards and moldboards for now.
how many requests you would be happy to take at a time: I can do overlays, covers, pfps , splashes, and moldboards for now.
any other information: I would love to credited by my Instagram: @Jhbutterfly67.

Canโ€™t wait to meet other new people!

@Rosalinda.Episode :blob_hearts:

1 Like
  • examples:
Examples

• LL/INK or both: Both (mainly LL
  • what art you can do: (art scenes, overlays, covers, pfps, backgrounds etc) Covers, pfps, backgrounds, splashes, character and outfits, banners
  • how many requests you would be happy to take at a time: 3
  • any other information: I like to help anyone!
    [/quote]

Thank you! <3

1 Like

Hey, I would love to join! :purple_heart:

• examples:

Can you look here so I donโ€™t have to copy and paste ALL of those examples :sleepy:Thanks!

• LL/INK or both: Both

• what art you can do: (art scenes, overlays, covers, pfps, backgrounds etc)-
    I do Digital Art, Outlines, Splash Art, Covers, Moodboards, Pfpโ€™s
    Overlays
    ( Including text overlays ), Banners , Characters/ Outfits

How many requests you would be happy to take at a time: 4 or 3 depending how big it is

1 Like

@nicollil & @veronica.episode & @gummybears1

Youโ€™re all IN! I will put you the chat soon! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Great๐Ÿฅณ

1 Like

Yo, i would love to be in your shop :full_moon_with_face:

• examples: i dont have them at the moment because i havent complted them, but i can assure you that u would like my work lol :clown_face: u probably wouldnt add me to the shop because i dont have examples rn :full_moon_with_face: butttt i will give them soon!

• LL/INK or both: both but i will only edit

• what art you can do: (art scenes, overlays,
    covers, pfps, backgrounds etc) i can do edited covers, pfps, custom poses and character cards

• how many requests you would be happy to take at a time: i can take 3 requests at a time!

• any other information: i also have other art shops so it may take a while to get the requests done so lol and uhhh im a clown-
    AND A PFP QUEENNDJDJDJDJDUDU- :relieved:

1 Like

I think he/she means like do I have to be advanced or professionalโ€ฆ

1 Like

Hmmโ€ฆsince you donโ€™t have any examples technically I can only fit in somethings you can do, but I canโ€™t make it public until you do have examplesโ€ฆbut youโ€™re in!
Because you gave me some of the things I need and filled out the form. Iโ€™ll add you to the chat! @DivCp

1 Like

Bump! Still hiring!

When can we start requesting art cause i know once a new contest start yโ€™all will be so booked

1 Like

Haha, we are going to open up August 6th 2020! :partying_face:

@Quito

Iโ€™m literary counting the days :smiley: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Would you like me to tag you when we do?

1 Like

Yes definitely

1 Like

Bump! Hiring a few ONLY!

Hi :smile: I donโ€™t know if your still hiring but if you still need people, I would be happy to be apart of your shop

3 Likes

Youโ€™re in! And yes Iโ€™m still hiring! :two_hearts: