Loco Amor is problematic and overrated

Hey guys, missed me??
probably not, but you know what, idgaf
Here’s episode i think 6
Like episode 3, nothing too wrong with it, but there are some knit-picky stuff that bothered me.
Keep in mind, this is not me doing a review on the story, I just like to add my 2 cents this is so those of you that haven’t read the story get a general idea of what’s going on.
Onto the story!

Telling your girlfriend what to wear. Wouldn’t be an Episode story without what, now would it?

Of course you are. Cuz we love a teen pregnancy (she’s 19, but still in high school. I have a bigger problem with pregnancies in high school than pregnancies at 19. My sister’s besties are only 18 years younger than their mom, but she was in college when they were conceived and born).

Ricardo, you’re in too deep.

Btw, he was stabbed, but it’s episode 6, of course the LI isn’t gonna die. So, I don’t think it’s important to touch on

Murder her? 'Cuz me too!

Because lord forbid we go one episode without her referencing chicken nuggets.

I have nothing to say.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: This ain’t sexy, this is scary.

OMG YOU GUYS THIS SPELLING MISTAKE ACTUALLY KILLED ME. I JUST-
IMG_7826

I know it’s not that funny, but holy crap that can be interpreted in so many ways, and this was supposed to be a hot, sexy scene

That’s all I have to say. Sorry I’m later than usual. I forgot the forums existed for most of today, and I woke up at 1 in the afternoon. I’ll be getting episode 7 and maybe 8 out before today (in EST) ends.

15 Likes