Loco Amor is problematic and overrated

^^^ this x100. This will be the last warning in this thread to get on track. Next time someone creates a post bashing the author of this story or it’s fans this thread will be shut down for constant rule violations and ignoring the forum teams warnings.

Also…discussing sexual arousal on these forums (when it has nothing to do with the story you are commenting on and doesn’t help your cause) is not allowed as this is a 13+ forum. Please leave that talk in private. Thanks! :v:

15 Likes

What the heck? What the hell makes you think that I’m trying to mock a child? And how can it be off-topic when I literally just quoted someone’s opion on the story? If you read my other replies, that’s when I talked about the example the story sets to children- I’m sorry but I’m not mocking any children, your reply makes no sense. And about the “seeing the issues within the story rather than see people mocking them”, there are 1500 other replies explaining why this story is offensive, I thought everyone figured that out until this moment. No kid is going to scroll to my reply and see that I wrote then think “oh my god she is mocking me”. No, one one’s gonna do that.

3 Likes

Here’s some screenshots I’ve found on Instagram

Even if she thought Eli was a random girl that’s no reason to slut shame someone :woman_facepalming:t5:

13 Likes

fucking right.

6 Likes

Hi! I’ve never posted on this thread, but I’ve been following for a while. Somebody posted this screenshot on their Instagram story (credit: @hilad0rable on IG). Needless to say, this is unacceptable and completely inappropriate.

8 Likes

yeah, this screenshot comes from this thread. i’m glad people are spreading the word on instagram as well! i think it’s about time her stories are taken off the app.

4 Likes

small announcement:

an anonymous user set this petition up to have ora’s stories taken off the app. feel free to sign and share it further to help us spread the word!

you can also submit a support ticket or message tyler with screenshots from this thread.

if you don’t agree with this, please move along without trying to fight me.

4 Likes

As someone who is suicidal, this scene disgusted me. It is in no way, shape, or form funny at all. I have been struggling for so long and to see her using it as a joke? I’m disgusted.

12 Likes

same. i was lowkey triggered. disgusting.

4 Likes

Alrighty, so I see some people looked into the fan thread. My intentions were never to bash and cause direct responses to these fans, I just wanted to share a thread I found with different perspectives. I should’ve written it on the original post, but please do not quote or respond to these fans on the thread, I don’t want this thread to get shutdown or possibly hurt those people, regarding of their support to Ora. These screenshots from the story specifically were the main reason I decided to share, especially the suicidal screenshot. We do not know the full context or scene with that single screenshot, my assumption by the bar backdrop, is that another character is excessively drinking. Which leads to that comment by Rodrigo. Nevertheless, I found that screenshot absolutely shocking to see, suicidal should’ve never been used.

10 Likes

Damn I didnt know sucide was cute does that mean everytime I have tried kiling myself someone thought I was cute?? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Watch as they start getting mad at you thinking you started it :skull: :skull: (Btw before you come at me I didnt start it either)

5 Likes

I feel for you, and I’m sorry you had to experience this. As someone who isn’t or hasn’t been, I would know better than to say that. I assume Ora also hasn’t gone through the struggle either, because I assume if she had, she wouldn’t even think about typing such a thing.

I know Ora has constantly apologized for her mistakes, but I feel like she truly isn’t sorry, and doesn’t understand the severity of moments like these.

9 Likes

She apologizes so many times but I feel you, it doesn’t seem sincere. At ALL. I’m glad YOU understand that it isn’t a joke. Because it’s not. It’s really not funny. It’s sad that she didn’t stop to think about how it could affect others.

7 Likes

wow… that’s one way to put it. :thinking:

the more i talk to people about this situation, the more i’m getting fake vibes from her. it’s becoming very obvious, even in the way she words her thoughts lately.

5 Likes

Can someone enlighten me? Just found this thread, and am curious.

there’s a whole discussion on this. if you don’t want to scroll, refer to the original post and the links to other threads/posts it provides.

1 Like

and that’s the tea!

3 Likes

PREACH! literally if the guys started hitting all the girls and being abusive towards them, everyone would be TRIGGERED. but since it’s the girls, oh no problem their allowed to be problematic. random violence is not funny :no_mouth:

3 Likes

that’s the damn issue… if guys aren’t allowed to hit the girls, why are the girls allowed to hit the guys? why?

3 Likes