Loco Amor is problematic and overrated

So…I don’t know if anyone noticed it, but the bonus Christmas scene from ep. 22 of Loco Amor is plagiarized word by word from one of TheOdd1sOut’s videos (this one). Seriously…That’s just…Low. :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Can you send screenshots or show them on the thread?

4 Likes

if that’s the case, do share.

4 Likes

Sure, but I need to reread the story and take the screenshots so I’ll send them in a bit

2 Likes

OMG I LOVE HIS VIDEOS DHEJND

1 Like

Here are the screenshots:

And the video:

28 Likes

Ooh-
She in hot water coz I love this guy’s videos

7 Likes

Oh shit… stealing scenes word for word??? What in the world?

10 Likes

Wow! She literally typed that word for word except for the names. What the heck?

8 Likes

I haven’t read this story. And you might by right. But your tone of voice is really off putting for me.
And this takes away from what seems to be a important issue

Now, hold on a second- I really didn’t want to return back to talking about this story, but I honestly am curious to hear her side of this situation. This is just, wow, I have no idea what could explain this…

(Did she credit James?)

9 Likes

now that’s just fucked and poor. thanks for providing the screenshots.

if you’re not going to take things seriously because the person’s tone of voice doesn’t suit you, that’s too bad. people will express themselves differently. i just worded my sentences as i thought them.

i think someone should speak to her about it.

8 Likes

Well it’s the way of the world tho.
Most communication is not what we say but how we say it.
I’m not here to argue and since you’re able to give criticism but it looks like you’re unable to receive some talking about this would be a waste of time for both of us.

i agree but also disagree. what we say is just as important as how we say it. stating my opinion in this manner was my way of expressing my dissatisfaction, though i admit i could sit back and word my sentences better.

i admit i’m not always best at accepting criticism, but the way i perceived your original reply was, “you might be right, but i don’t agree with the way you’ve expressed your opinion so i’m not taking you seriously”. correct me if i’m wrong.

1 Like

Okay, I did not mean it like that but that certainly makes your reply more understandable.
But you wrote a longer message which came across as very angry ( even understandably so) because of your wording.
I read the whole topic and saw some screenshots and from what I saw it is a really disrespectful story. As I said I haven’t read it and I’m not going to. So I get where you coming from.
But when a text comes across as an angry rant it does take away from your message. I never ment to say it takes away all. Because from what I saw you are right to call it problematic.
So if it sounded like I disrespected you because of your wording I truly apologise

1 Like

That grammar is incredible.

Also, are they just standing around the table? There’s no chairs.

2 Likes

it’s okay. i understand some (or most) of my replies come across sternly. this is just my natural demeanor, which is another thing to take into consideration since people naturally have different approaches and tones. i didn’t mean for anything to come across as angry though.

1 Like

It’s okay, I like being direct but yeah if someone comes across as really stern it rubs me the wrong way.
But glad to know we understand each other better now. And we both agree about this story being racist so let’s get back ontopic :wink:

1 Like

Nope

I tried messaging her, got ignored :woman_shrugging:

1 Like