Hey guys, for the past week or more, I haven’t been able to log in to my account on the Episode App. It just says Log In Error and tells me to try again? I’ve already submitted a ticket and the Episode Team keep telling me to do stuff that I’ve ALREADY told them I’ve tried. Has anyone had this issue or has had it resolved? Any help or insight is very much appreciated!

1 Like

You could try logging in on a different device, and then restoring your username/password. you could also try using your google account or email. Not too sure though? Hope that helps! :heart:

1 Like

Hey! I use my email for my account, I’ve tried logging in on another device, using a different internet connection, reinstalling, everything else they suggested, but nothing has worked :(:heart:

1 Like

Ohh… That sucks! maybe it’s a bug or something? I don’t have any other ideas. Just kepp trying to get in contact with the episode team. Hope you solve it soon! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for trying! Yeah, I’m just going to have to keep email until they stop sending me automated ones haha :heart:

1 Like

I’ve just thought, have you gone into your phone settings and cleared the episode app cache/data? That could help… :heart:

1 Like

I have, they advised that I have more than 2.5GB spare on my device, which I do, and still no change :(:heart:

1 Like

I don’t know? :thinking: :pensive: :heart:

1 Like

Thank you anyway darl!!:heart:

1 Like

np :heart:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue and I was wondering how did you get the tickets? I wanna try it.

1 Like

Hey! I just went to the settings section on the app and clicked help, information about tickets is on there!

hey, so I have the same problem and people here were saying " According to our servers, it appears you may have modified or hacked your app. This is in violation of our terms of use, is considered cheating and can get you banned from Episode altogether. This issue is occurring because your device is linked to the hacked account. Because of this, your app is no longer supported, so we can’t help you resolve this issue.

Please consider this your last warning in regards to modifying or hacking the game.

this is an email i got back from episode". and then there were more comments saying it was because of Tik Tok or something but I don’t understand, were u guys able to fix it?

hey, i would suggest sending a support ticket. https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234

contact episode and tell them the problem you’re having and they’ll be able to help you solve it! :blob_hearts:

Thanks so much I’ve already sent them a support ticket :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hey, I am having the same problem with episode and I sent in a ticket yesterday and didn’t get a respond yet (which I know it’ll take some time). But I just wanted to know, did they ever resolve the problem?