Hey guys! I’ve been trying to log into my account for the past 2 days and keep getting this error. Has this happened to any of you before? Does anyone know how to fix it? Please let me know, I’d really appreciate your help :smiling_face:

ERROR:
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 9.20.52 AM

3 Likes

another one :fearful:

1 Like

A lot of people are having this issue at the moment, unfortunately. I don’t have a solution right now, just wanted to let you know that you’re not alone.

2 Likes

Check out this thread

1 Like

hahaha thanks, that makes feel a little bit better :cold_sweat:

1 Like

It’s been happening to me too! This is day 3 now :frowning: let me know if you have any luck getting into your account! :heart:

1 Like

ughhh i’m sorry, it sucks! idk why it’s happening but i’ve tried everything to fix it, i even tried logging into my account from my ipad and it’s still not working, i’m sure it’s a bug in their system. but yeah, I’ll let you know :relieved: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same problem too, just started today. I’ve submitted a ticket to Episode and also to Apple. Are you trying to log in using an apple I.D.? I’ve had two other accounts over the years, and it let me login to those through Facebook and Gmail. But of course my current story is on the account linked to my apple I.D. You’re not alone and hopefully they fix it soon

1 Like

awww i’m sorry this is happening to you as well. Mine is on my apple id too. I actually made an account through google and it worked, so it might be a problem with apple, please let me know if they ever get back to you :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Yep it won’t let me log into my Apple ID account!

1 Like

That’s good that you could get in through google, the problem is my entire story is on my Apple ID. I can’t access it through google

1 Like

yeah, same! i have 3 stories and they’re all on my apple id account.

2 Likes

It must be a bug on the website, I just spoke to Apple and they confirmed it’s likely website related. And I did receive an email back from the Episode Support Team and they had me do all the same things Apple told me to do; clear cookies/data, log out and clear the browser and reopen it and sign back in, I’ve tried on different devices including my computer and IPad, and different browsers like Safari and Chrome…I’ve tried literally everything lol but I emailed them back saying I’ve tried everything and it still won’t let me log in, so I’ll keep you posted when they respond!

2 Likes

aww same, I did all of that, at least now we know the problem is from episode. Yes, please let me know! Thank you x

2 Likes

Going on day 3 for me :unamused: Nice to know I’m not alone here.

2 Likes

ughhh i’m sorry it’s happening to you as well, it’s just so frustrating :sob:

1 Like

It’s the same for me! You’re not alone it is very annoying :neutral_face:

1 Like

After a few pointless messages I finally got a real response. I sent the error message that I see we’ve all been seeing and explained how its only been the apple login users this morning and told them there’s a whole couple of forum threads about it. So hopefully they kick it into gear and fix the app because i’m sure like myself, you guys all would love to get coding already… :frowning:

4 Likes

thank you so much, hopefully they’ll be able to fix it :smiling_face:

@Yepitsme @Lianne @JaiEpisode
You guys i just tried logging in and it worked :partying_face:

4 Likes