I’ve been attempting to log into my profile on the episode app. I would like to connect my google account so I click this button and it says “oops, something went wrong.” Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve tried to delete the app and restore onto another device.

3 Likes

I have the same problem and sent a support ticket to Episode but they don’t have a proper solution for it :frowning_face:
I was trying to connect the google account from which I was writing my story, but it said the exact thing it said to you!! They told me to make characters and upload all the necessary backgrounds and just copy paste the script. It made me lose my inspiration. You can try sending a support ticket. Let’s hoe it works for you.

2 Likes

Maybe check your Internet connection?
The Internet’s been bad lately for me… ): even when it shows up as “connected” it still doesn’t work

1 Like

Oh no! That’s upsetting that it’s happening to you too! I hope that we both are able to get this fixed! I would like to be able to connect my account. Thank you for responding, it helps to know someone is also struggling with this. I don’t like to be the only one!

1 Like

I will try this! Thank you! Maybe it will work, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Yeah and also I suggested them to do something so we can just transfer our progress from one account to another!! If many people suggest this then they might do something!

Even I don’t like to be the only one :joy:

2 Likes

Have you tried Updating the app/device or restarting your phone? Or maybe just fill in a support ticket?
I’ve been facing this issue too :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

That’s a good idea! I hope they fix this fast or maybe think of an easier way of connecting account!

2 Likes

Yeah I hope that too!!

2 Likes

I have and sadly nothing is working. I just can’t believe this is such a common issue people run into!

1 Like

The most we can do is fill in a ticket ): You won’t be able to have an account, but if you want to preview your story, I usually just send the link you use to share your story with other people to myself, to be able to preview on a phone!

2 Likes

I did the same thing until the team contacted me lol.

3 Likes

That’s so smart! Great idea! :blush:

1 Like

No problem! Glad I could help (:

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: