Login Error in Episode

I tried to login to Episode but i created my account on PC and now it says that ‘Sorry, the email you entered is associated with another user ID. Please sign in using your original login method.’
Please help me.

This means that the email address you are using is already linked to a different Episode account and cannot be used with multiple accounts. Look’s like it’s time to use a different email address ;). Hope this helps. If you think I might be incorrect, please submit a ticket regarding this to our support team and they would be more than happy to help. Thanks!

Thank you so much I will try it.

and I have an another question. How much do I have to wait for my profile to load because it takes forever.

That will differ based on your internet connection and the device you are using.

oh okay
thank you again

I’ve been waiting for 1 hour now and I don’t know what to do bc it’s still loading

Please refer to above. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

I did it already. But I’m not the only one who has problems with logging in and not finding the search bar etc
Thank you for the help.

JB episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com ezt írta (időpont: 2018. júl. 16., Hét 19:15):