I’ve been a member in this community for a whole year now, which means I’ve made plenty of progress regarding all the stories I’ve read and am still reading today, as well as the ones I created myself. I have worked hard and wrote/tested various scripts during this time, some of which I have shared with the community.
Onto the actual point of this post: I would like to regain access to my original profile and game state in the app. Right now I’m still logged into the portal with the same Google account I used to create my profile in the app, which means I can access and edit all my stories on the web, but I cannot access them in the app due to this issue.
My app is currently set to my friend’s game state and profile, which means I have no access to any of my features (my stories, profile, feed, gems, passes).
When I try to log in using my Google account OR providing my Episode-given username and password, this pops up:
And when I try to log in via Facebook, this pops up:
In a nutshell, I am stuck and locked out of my game.
Now, before you ask any of the following:
- Have I submitted a support ticket regarding this issue?
- Yes. I have already done so about 5 or 6 days ago and the next day I only got a reply asking me for more details about my device and current game state which I then provided in another reply. There was no activity after that.
- Have I tried reinstalling the app?
- Three times. None were a success or help here. The current game state remained.
- Have I tried clearing my phone up?
- Yes. I have done so just recently but it didn’t provide any help for the Episode app.
- Have I created my account on another platform from the one I’m using now?
- No. I have created and logged into my account via Google on the same iPhone 6 I’m using right now. I have also remained logged into the same account on this device from the beginning, ever since I first installed the app.
- Have I tried logging in using this account on another platform?
- Yes. I remember restoring my game on an Android device, which apparently worked perfectly with no errors. Even while I did that, I were still logged in on my iPhone 6 and never had any errors on neither of these devices (until I logged out on the iPhone a couple days ago, that is).
I would kindly ask for a definite answer whether or not it’s even possible to regain access to this account at this point. I’ve been trying to find answers and solutions for days after submitting a support ticket without success. I truly don’t want to lose access to everything I’ve built and worked on during this time, especially not my stories. I also have an active unlimited passes subscription on that game state at the moment, which is going to waste as I am writing this. At this point I’m legit desperate for any solution. Any help is appreciated.