Login Issue - Black Screen

Hi. I searched through the forums and the official FAQ and Help websites to see if I could fix my issue but I can’t seem to find a resolution so I’ll post here and hopefully find some help.

I’ve been playing Episode for a few years now but I only created an account with my email about a year ago. I got a new phone a few months ago so I transferred my account from my previous Android to my new one. It worked very well with no problems whatsoever so I couldn’t complain. I played frequently and had a lot of progress until I got bored with the game and decided to uninstall it from my phone.

A couple months ago, I wanted to check if there were new stories I could play so I reinstalled the app but I wasn’t logged in. I tried to log in using my email but the screen went black and I couldn’t do anything. I exited out of the app and when I went back in, it opened normally on the homescreen but I was still logged in as a guest. I tried to use a new email to create a new account and it worked perfectly, except I didn’t have any progress because I had just created the account. I just can’t sign in using the email I have all my progress on.

It’s very demotivating to have no gems, no stories and no passes anymore and have to start over. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply ASAP. Sorry for the long explanation.

Thank you in advance. :blush:

Hello @vixya, this is Sydney the Moderator! Very sorry to hear about your issue, I understand how frustrating this sort of thing can be. :frowning: So I’d suggest submitting a help ticket to our support team! They’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

Note: On the ticket, it’s going to ask for a Support ID, which is found in the app. If you can’t get to the ID on the app, just put 6 question marks in the ID box. :smile:

Thanks for the help! :smile: I’ve already submitted a ticket and am now waiting for a response, :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

did this ever get solved? I have the same thing happening