Login problems on IOS

Hi, earlier today I had no issue being on the episode writer portal on my phone on safari. But right now I was about to continue working on my story, but this time I wasn’t logged in, and when I pressed “Create your story” it doesn’t take me anywhere, and when I press open in another tab it still takes me back to the homepage and I don’t know what to do. Please help me out.

Hey there @Nessah, moving this to Writer’s Portal Bug since it sounds like an issue with the portal. :wink: If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

On another note: I’m assuming you’re going to the writer’s portal login page, where it asks if you want to log in using google or Facebook. Are you able to log in using a google account or your Facebook?

1 Like

Hey! :slight_smile: And no like you know when you’re not logged in, you’re in the main page of episode and then there’s a button saying create your story. Whenever I press that it doesn’t take me to any page and whenever I go to open another tab the page just takes me to the same main page.

I finally fixed it, I’m sorry :frowning: but I am afraid it’s gonna happen in the future or happens with others and I wouldn’t know what to do.

Ah, I understand what happened. :smiley: Clicking the Create Your Story button should scroll you down the main page to the place where it asks if you want to use Google or Facebook to sign in. Would you mind explaining how you fixed it? :smiley:

Haha yeah of course! It was actually so simple that I got upset how simple it was :joy:. All I did was search up on google “episode login” I pressed that link and it took me to the Facebook or google login links. And viola it worked! :sob:

1 Like

Glad we got it figured out! :+1: :wink: Solved and closed. :smiley: