LOL heres deets about a story im making do yall think its good?

Hey so I’m making a story called dominate

its a girl boss kinda story and the girl is closed off and stuff and the guy has to open her up. they both suffered and stuff. whaddya think???

2 Likes

Sounds great!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

thanks<3

1 Like

Try to not make it too cliché,or make the girl an as*hole.
exactly because she is a feminist,she should treat the man with respect as well ,and try not to make her rude and ignorant to try to justify her past.
Make their relationship evolve slowly.

1 Like

Moved this thread to the Share Feedback section since you are requesting feedback. Please take some time to review our forum tutorial which explains where to correctly create topics. Thanks!

She would have to be an extreme feminist for a man to have to “open her up.” Most feminists are not like that, and it is stereotypical. Feminism is about equal rights between men and women, not petty hatred or disgust for the other gender.

If that’s what you want to write about, she doesn’t have to be a feminist. There can be something else that made her that way. Feminism gets bad press as it is.

thanks sure ill do tht

1 Like

noo im not saying shes a feminist sure she cares about woman rights but thats not what the story is about

Well considering you said “girl boss feminist kinda story” that’s kind of what I thought it was about.

Being a girl boss doesn’t equal being a feminist. You have a lot of girl bosses who put other girls down. Just say female power. :joy:

2 Likes

oop

Sounds really cool. Pretty vague, but the concept sounds nice. But maybe get some kind of a twist, instead of making it a romance cliche, maybe some more depth to the suffering, or some sort of obsession, like give some hints, and at some point it turns out the guy had some sort of an obsession with the MC and had something to do with her supposed suffering without her knowing, or something else, it’s just an idea.
But honestly, even if it’s a total romance cliche it still sounds pretty great! :two_hearts:

yeah thats what i was thinking-

1 Like

Hey! The story is published the link is in my bio

chapter 1 and 2 are a lil cringe but i promise it gets good<3

Heyyyy! The story is published the link is in my bio

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy! The story is published the link is in my bio

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.