Lol is this just me?

Is this just me or do y’all also have like 5 different stories you wanna right while only have three episodes of your first story out or is that just me?

Like I have SO many ideas and I really wanna do them but I also need to continue my first story

8 Likes

Like same :joy::two_hearts: I have so many story put on hold that I have not published yet because I keep getting new ideas and just want to start writing it…like I actually have the time to write with college :joy:

2 Likes

YES! Like, I want to write all these ideas, but I’m just forcing myself to focus on one

1 Like

Lol same like I have so many story plots that I have put together and I really wanna do them but I’m still working on my first story lol

1 Like

Yea and like I’m so tempted to cause like they’re so exciting and I really love writing but I have to force myself to finish or at least get a few more episodes out for my first story

2 Likes

I relate :sweat_smile:
It’s really frustrating

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve been writing stories for 2 years knocking around back and forth and I only just recently actually published something. And it wasn’t even one of the one’s I’ve been writing for a while!

1 Like