Lonely girl wanting friends and help

Once I start talking to someone on here it’s starts off great they help me with my problems and begin to teach me how to draw better/do edits and then they always spot talking to me. It’s happened like 6 times already… :pleading_face::cry: am I really not that decent of a person?

6 Likes

You’re a great, fabulous, amazing, person, maybe they stop talking because they may have some things going on that they maybe are busy trying to take care of.

If you need someone or anyone to talk to, im here, feel free to message me whenever you like . Other members in the community are also here for you to talk to, we’re all here for you, you’re never alone. Don’t feel too down that they aren’t talking to you, they will, I guess life just have them busy for now.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for some new people to talk to, I would love to make some more friends :blush:

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since this isn’t Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll be your friend! Lmao I’m lonely too, I have no friends on this app/website either.

2 Likes

ILL BE Ur fRiend

1 Like

Nah, you shouldn’t let someone else’s actions determine who you are as a person. It’s them, not you. My crazy self is always here if you need someone to chat with. Idk about art though because I suck at it lol

3 Likes

My dude I’m literally going through the forums attempting to find people to talk to because I’m bored out of my skull. Feel free to message me anytime. I just recently started writing on here, but I’m sure we could help each other improve our techniques. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.