Long distance relationships?

Well depends on who is in the relationship.
If you both trust each other not to cheat, and keep healthy contact often, I don’t see it as an issue :smile:
But some people aren’t able to be in a relationship where they don’t see their partner in person, so if you both agree with the relationship, it can work. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I think it’s very important that the people involved are willing to put in the work necessary. You can not even see or speak to each other for months on end, but when you are able to communicate again you pick up right where you left off.

1 Like

I think it can work, we can face chat, communicate online, with the internet, we’ll always be together forever :grin:

2 Likes

It ultimately depends on the levels of loyalty and trust you have with each other.

2 Likes

Damn you cold! :cold_face:

1 Like

I’ve had long distance relationships that didn’t work out, but I still think they can be done. As long as everyone is willing to compromise, communicate and trust each other then it’s doable.

3 Likes

I tried having a CP boyfriend back in 2010, didn’t work out. But I think it’s possible to have a long distantce relationship.

Is it the distance fault? …Not at all.

It’s up to you and your partner to bring intimacy, fun, communication, complicity, exciting and inspiring reunions, a bright future, an assumed sexuality and feelings on a daily basis.

Either before or after moving together, traditional couples and LDR couples will always have a very high failure rate.

However, long distance relationships have additional barriers: idealization, relearning, uncertainties, lack of communication, loneliness, etc.

Fighting for your relationship is up to you. No matter what people and statistics say! ~ LDR Fun

But the No. 1 reason long-distance couples decided to go their separate ways? Their relationship just wasn’t progressing. A whopping 71 percent of women and 64 percent of men identified a lack of progress as the reason their long-distance relationship ended. ~ Mbg

Since your so far apart, you guys should be able to grow not to stay in the same position you were in when one of you left

4 Likes

i believe that it’s not impossible for a long distance relationship to work, but it requires a lot of effort and trust from both parties.

3 Likes

tbh it can work for sum people & it wont for other people , imo iss all abt communication & how much you trust eachother , if you jus straight up dont trust him / her , thas gonna cause alotta problems , what sucks is the distance thoo ( duh ) like realizing the fact that you cant b w them physically REALLY REALLY REALLY sucks , but as long as youre both happy in the relationship then good , you can always use ft or talk otp , i have an ldr w my bf & we been together for likee 2 months ig ? && my boy bsf been w his ldr gf for 7 monthss , so id say it works if you trust him / her , plusss communication too , if u barely talk then theres not really a point , alsooo loyalty , that shit is IMPORTANTTTTTTTTT , people cant control their feelings though & might fall for someone else but i recommend not overthinking & jus b happy w what you have rn if youre in a ldr :massage_woman:t4: .

1 Like

Well said and true!

1 Like

After watching lots of things on tv and listen to the radio I’ve been put off long distance relationship or relationships all together

I believe that people will just take you for granted, they won’t love you for you, they will just take what they want and leave you high and dry

So

I plan on living my life with myself, my dogs and my writing for the rest of my life

Your plan is probably brilliant so maybe I’ll just copy it and continue doing that :smile:
My dogs and cat will probably also love that I’ll just give them all the love and attention that I have to give :relaxed:
Soo thank you for your comment :heart:

1 Like

No problem

Let me know if you want any advice x

Mmh… Idk lol I have a boyfriend on Roblox…

I believe that trust and loyalty are the biggest factors here. I do think that long distance relationships most definitely can work.

3 Likes

Yes they can very well work out…u should hv full faith in ur partner and honest confessions

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.